Farewell everyone

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I never thought that I would make a thread like this, but I have to say goodbye.
I'm too easily stressed here.
I sort of left these forums before.. and i only came back because of the announcement of MZ.
But im realizing i don't fit in here.
And im realizing i don't get along with a lot of folks..
Plus my mental disorders keep getting in the way.
I've met some awesome folks.. but sadly there's more people i don't get along with than there are i do.
I don't want to leave.. i just can't do this anymore.
Maybe I'll come back when I'm feeling better and I've got my issues in order.
Anyhow.. take care everyone.. and have fun.

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keep your head up don't let things prevent you from the happiness you deserve in life!

Accept others and don't let what they say get to you! Everyone deserves to do what they enjoy and love!

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Aww buddy, I was about to send u an animation based on that water remake u did! I love the fact that you spherized it a bit so it looks more, uh, watery, for lack of a better word. great job!

i'm just finishing a behemothic task that might take me a few more days animation-wise but after I finish that i'll show you how your animation looks, I hope you'll be still around to look at your inbox :>

Anyway, don't get too stressed! And, truth be told, forums aren't for everyone. There's a reason I don't forum very often and that's because i'm dumb and i always set people off

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hope to see you back soon, maybe with MZedd and some new project goals in tow! Take care. Your health should come absolutely first. :kaohi:

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll check my inbox but im not going to take part in any discussions anymore.. keeping my distance from things now...
Take care everyone and thankyou for understanding.
You're all awesome.

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since you're posting this a few hours after my mod-voice request to you, I'm going to assume that has got you feeling down, and I just want to say that it wasn't meant personally, and wasn't meant to be hurtful. I don't dislike you at all; I just noticed you had gotten into three tussles in the same topic that all ended with parting shots, so I was asking you to consider a different, better way to handle it if you felt frustrated by other members.

I've met some awesome folks.. but sadly there's more people i don't get along with than there are i do.
I don't want to leave.. i just can't do this anymore.
People will inevitably see things differently than you see them, and a good strategy if you find you're arguing with people a lot is to ask yourself whether it's really important (and worth some heartache) to get them to see it the same way you do. Most of the time it won't be (and that can be very liberating). You can just agree to disagree, and move on. Maybe chat some more with people that are similarly excited for the same things you are.

Anyway, Mike, take a day or two, figure out whether you want to stay and try to start out with a clean slate, or whether you need a long time off. If that's what you decide, I wish you happiness & fulfillment. Don't ever be afraid to ask the people who care about you most for help.

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll support you any way I can my friend. Never stop creating!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I honestly haven't met you before and I am sadden to something cause your upsetting.

And im realizing i don't get along with a lot of folks..
What is happening to you? Nevermind, I know what is going now.

It is ok. It is just misunderstood. You do not hurt people emotions. It is just misunderstood. No one know to full context.

That is I see "I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression.. " If you would like to talk, you can pm me. I have the anxiety too. Yeah, it is true that criticism words can keep replay in your head for a long. But, yeah, the depression, I heard to some people here. It can drain your energy for the rest of the day. I hope you find the results quickly. So you can go back to your happy self.

Last edited:

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm going to start posting again, but it's gonna be sparse..
And I might not respond to some things..
But i've got art things i want to work on and such.. and me trying to be inactive doesn't help..
I can't.. not be here... and show things I'm working on.. ya know?
I'll mostly be in the shadows though...
I'm fine with people not agreeing with me on things, I'm fine with disagreements and talking things out.
But before, I was dealing with a lot of unsavory types, and i just could not mentally handle it.
Some people can't be civilized with their disagreements.
And some folks don't see when they're being uncivilized.
So forgive me if i don't reply or respond to some things, I just rather not be stressed over things.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to start posting again, but it's gonna be sparse..
And I might not respond to some things..
But i've got art things i want to work on and such.. and me trying to be inactive doesn't help..
I can't.. not be here... and show things I'm working on.. ya know?
I'll mostly be in the shadows though...
I'm fine with people not agreeing with me on things, I'm fine with disagreements and talking things out.
But before, I was dealing with a lot of unsavory types, and i just could not mentally handle it.
Some people can't be civilized with their disagreements.
And some folks don't see when they're being uncivilized.
So forgive me if i don't reply or respond to some things, I just rather not be stressed over things.
Mike, I mean this in the nicest possible way...I've looked through some of your post history, and the majority of the fights you get into seem to stem from you interpreting something someone said as a personal attack when they intended it to be helpful or constructive, and jumping straight to putting people on ignore the second they don't agree with everything you say. You also come across as a little condescending at times; you judge and belittle others for liking or not knowing certain things, but cannot handle it if someone even hints at doing the same in your direction.

I do not mean this in any way as a judgement or insult, just pointing out what I see. And I urge you to consider that when you end up in arguments with many people, it sometimes pays dividends to consider what the common denominator in those situations is. None of us are perfect, and sometimes we don't deal with situations in the way that best serves us. I don't doubt that some of the arguments you've ended up in have been entirely the fault of the person on the other end, but the more people you fall out with, the less likely that is to be the case.

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Trihan
I'm trying to better myself.. some times it's just better for me to ignore things.
I can name at least one time it didn't feel helpful... it felt rude and filled with anger.
I won't go into details about said situation.. but it has happened before..
As for the other times.. i was already on edge and not even thinking straight..
One example is Shaz.. I was mean to them, and they didn't deserve it.. but i apologized to them.
Other times it was things I didn't want to debate or argue over, and folks would keep going.
At one point someone started getting angry at a few folks because we were talking about something they didn't like.. never mind the fact that me and the few other people talking were being polite about the topic and not really arguing but sharing ideas and thoughts..
But the person who jumped our cases for that, i felt deserved that.. i get irritated at the backseat modding right after i get told not to.
But other times.. yeah.. i'm just not always in my right mind.. and it's hard to just.. walk away.. especially when i'm lacking sleep or if i've been not breathing in my sleep.. it tends to make the issues i have worse.. and i don't think.. i just lash out..
I don't feel that every one of those moments where unjust.. but i do realize there's times when it's all on me.. and i'm sorry for that..

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
But other times.. yeah.. i'm just not always in my right mind.. and it's hard to just.. walk away.. especially when i'm lacking sleep or if i've been not breathing in my sleep.. it tends to make the issues i have worse.. and i don't think.. i just lash out..
I don't feel that every one of those moments where unjust.. but i do realize there's times when it's all on me.. and i'm sorry for that..
Well aslong as you know that of yourself, recognize it (even if it is afterwards) and are man enough to apologize when needed to those you lash out at I really see no reason to stay away - other then perhaps your own peace.

I would Also suggest finding at least one person in the forum you can rant at when needed. I have several of those ppl and it helps greatly! XD

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have no idea who i'd even rant to.. i've honestly tried with a few folks but i don't think they care for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabbingquirker