Cryptic

Retired Music maker / Epic gamer man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, after a while of being inactive on the forums, and in game development, I have decided to leave the engine and game development with the engine (rmmv) for a while. I don't know if I will be back, or how long I will be gone for * Edit: Maybe just a month, I've just found my old steam files.

The reason why I have stopped is because of demotivation. Every now and then, my project gets corrupted and I'm too stupid to make a backup most of the time. Now that my main development laptop has been broken for a while, and after constant tries to install steam (with it being a big file size) and rpg maker mv it has been a stress for me.

As I said, I don't know how long I will be gone for and I ever will come back.. maybe if I get a better pc. I am going to work on other engines (don't want to name them here though), but for now... farewell.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hope we can see you back in the community again.
there is always hope, so dont give that up.

take your time you need. so I dont say farwel though in case you come back.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Staff member
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Farewell my friend, and may our path cross again. Until then, take care.

Cryptic

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick update: I'm motivated a lot to make more games on rmmv.. I may be back in about a month

Last edited:

Motochi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Lol that's great to hear =)

Cryptic

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, it wasn't a month. But I'm back! Thank you for supporting me a bit :) everything went wrong with my laptop so I gave up, but I'm back now. Thank you again.

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
see, they always come back

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome back! I know what it feels like to have the wind taken out of you by possibly having lost all your hard work, but I'm glad you haven't given up completely. Keep up that fortitude and make some great things!

ImaginaryVillain

Obviously the "Hero" of Light!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Event Gibberish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's adorable, this one thinks it can escape... Er.. I mean, welcome back! :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm