TempestSilver

Wiscapalian you figure it out heehee
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will be testing this tomorrow when my husband is not on his computer, I will post any questions I have then, cannot wait to try it out. I think it is nice you are creating the engine to help others, you obviously have a lot of information on how eventing and scripting works. Great Job!

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you very much for making this system!

divad84

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thank you for making such a great system :D

One quick question though, for some reason when ever I leave the map with farming events and return all of the my crops/tilled soil have vanished and changed back into normal earth

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Other than that great work :D

Jase

Game Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This engine looks great, and just what me and my team need! Great work!

I don't mean to bother you much, but if you have any updated demo/pre-release of this available I would greatly appreciate it!

Other than that I have to say what you have here so far is really nice, and works great!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?
I dreamed about watching Gackt concert live.
He was riding some kind of crescent moon boat.
But his appearance resembled Andhika Kangen Band (Indonesian singer),
and the first song he sang was L'arc en Ciel's Hitomi no Jyuunin.
Weird, but still beautiful though. :D
I've been working on making a simple sprite frame system. And I'm really happy with the progress.
ZAyFw65.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sltcestsab