Elliott404

Game404
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was thinking about using trains as the main source of traveling with a realistic element such as paying for the tickets with taxes to do so. That way, the players would think about saving up for the sake of traveling. And, I've made one actor that have a teleport skill as an optional method with some restrictions in order for the players to not abuse the skill; disabling the skill unless it's an emergency, and only the actor can decide that not the player.

My problem is: I don't know how to plan a train road layout without ruining a map layout (This sounds stupid, I know)

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Game Mechanics Design is not for discussing maps, only discussing the design of mechanics.

We have a thread where you can get feedback on your mapping. You can find it here. I suggest you make an initial attempt and post it there for feedback on how to improve it.

As this is not the place for the discussion, and there is nothing to merge into that thread,
[mod]I am closing this.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I didn't think I'd spend the evening jamming out to the battle theme of a Hole Punch.
Welcome back to the dark era, where everything is in dark mode!
I'm not complaining! :o
Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shorp_