Elliott404

Game404
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was thinking about using trains as the main source of traveling with a realistic element such as paying for the tickets with taxes to do so. That way, the players would think about saving up for the sake of traveling. And, I've made one actor that have a teleport skill as an optional method with some restrictions in order for the players to not abuse the skill; disabling the skill unless it's an emergency, and only the actor can decide that not the player.

My problem is: I don't know how to plan a train road layout without ruining a map layout (This sounds stupid, I know)

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Game Mechanics Design is not for discussing maps, only discussing the design of mechanics.

We have a thread where you can get feedback on your mapping. You can find it here. I suggest you make an initial attempt and post it there for feedback on how to improve it.

As this is not the place for the discussion, and there is nothing to merge into that thread,
[mod]I am closing this.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reich