Faster or skippable battlelog in Yanfly's Battle Engine?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by RockEsper, Jan 14, 2018.

1. RockEsper

RockEsper Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm using the base battle engine from Yanfly with none of the major battle system addons (STB, ATB, CTB ), and I'm using front view battle system. I was just wondering if there was a way to cut down on the time it shows the battle log while nothing else happens. Specifically I have it set to simple battle log so it just shows the skill name being used. In sideview, it would show the actor doing their own animation while the skill name was shown, but in front view nothing happens since there are no actors. You just look at the skill name for a full second and wait for the animation to play after, which gives battles kind of a stuttering flow to them. I would much rather have the attack animation play just a few frames after the skill name appears at the top, and even have the skill name there for a bit as the animation plays.

If this is not possible to change in the base script, perhaps this should be in plugin request instead. Either way, thanks for your time, and any help would be greatly appreciated.