Fate's Inception RPG (2014)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by The Prism Phoenix, Nov 8, 2016.

1. The Prism Phoenix

The Prism Phoenix The Prism Phoenix Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi there! Some of you might know already that I am the creator of Fate's Inception, a book and game series that is still in development. However, today I want to share something with all of you. Below is a link to the very first game that I created for Fate's Inception (back in 2014) The game is only playable on PC, but I am currently busy re-creating the game for more platforms. I hope that you enjoy this small preview of what's to come for Fate's Inception. The file is 406mb, please keep that in mind before downloading the game file.
    The game contains roughly about 3 hours of gameplay.

http://fatesinception.weebly.com/the-game.html

12244350_1067854799914643_3189242101368151831_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi there. This isn't the section for this topic. You either need to update your old topic in Completed Games (yes, I saw your report about that one) or create a new topic there. Ideally, you should update the old topic, but please let me know what you want to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  3. The Prism Phoenix

The Prism Phoenix The Prism Phoenix Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi! Thanks for the heads up regarding this, truth is, I have been offline for such a long time that I need to get back into the swing of things... Apologies for this... Ideally, I would like to create a whole new topic on this, if it would be possible and delete the old one completely. I don't see any options where I can change the current topic?

4. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    We don't normally delete content on the site. If necessary it can be hidden. However, it's very simple to go to the first post of the topic and use the Edit button at the bottom of the post to update it to the current information. If for some reason that's not doable, you will need to create a new topic in Completed Projects, following the rules and guidelines of that section.