Hahasea

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know there are some pretty cool games around using the default graphics, or downloadable graphic sets, but I'd love to play some more RM games with completely custom art. What are your faves?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
General Discussion is for looking at broad themes of the making of games, not for looking for recommendations of games to play.

[move]Video Games[/move]

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@DantonSlip - and anyone else thinking of using those resources from Kaliban.

You need to be aware that a significant portion of those graphics were subsequently found to have been copied from, or be edits of, the work of other people. Unless you really know the resources in detail and can work out who did what, so that you can follow the original terms of service and give appropriate credits, they should not be used.

DantonSlip

Commissions open.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@DantonSlip - and anyone else thinking of using those resources from Kaliban.

You need to be aware that a significant portion of those graphics were subsequently found to have been copied from, or be edits of, the work of other people. Unless you really know the resources in detail and can work out who did what, so that you can follow the original terms of service and give appropriate credits, they should not be used.

Thank for the precision, didn't knew that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teberion