Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like to focus on dialogue. I feel like it’s an important element to have
Dialogue is important for sure- it's how you give your game a unique narrative identity.

I feel like you could argue that dialogue has an aesthetic as well, depending on how it's written.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Persona yet. At least for 4, and 5 I absolutely love the style of both of them and the music is great too.

Also, Tales of Berseria. Beautiful game IMO. As for classics, Chrono Trigger.

ExtremeYandereWolfychu3

I am a kawaii interloper from another universe.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mabinogi had weather mechanics that influence character stats, sky aesthetics with the three moons. Rune factory , star ocean 3 onwards series, civilization 6, star fox assult, smash bros melee had nice music. Athmosphere affecting character such as weather , gravity levels , oxygen , ocean pressure . Music: Serene music , techno, Pop, Jazz, ochestra , and new experimental type music. Detailed Object examination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist