Alador

Captain Cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, everyone! What is the kind of video game that you would most like to play? Like, a social deduction game, like Among us, or a minigame rush, like Mario party? I'm open to your opinions! Thanks!

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Strategical games, like Super Robot Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics and Shining Force.

Alador

Captain Cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dororo, I quite like strategy games myself!

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They can be epic, but at the same time they let you play the speed you want, one mission a day. Other good ones are the Advanced Wars for GBA (while I'm not really won by Fire Emblem as many does)

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Simulation! Like Story of Seasons, Rune Factory, etc.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm most partial to action-JRPGs like the Ys series (which has quickly become my favorite series). I've had games from other genres/types that I've enjoyed, but at the end of the day my favorite genre has to be action-RPGs/action-JRPGs.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Metroidvania.
Perfect combo to me, but I can play anything except sport games.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I play almost everything tbh, from western rpgs to shooters, its hard to choose one as i get "seasonal cravings" i switch from one genre to another and focus on games from that genre from time to time.

The ones who suck most of my time are either ARPGS, MMOs and Bethesda's open world stuff.
I have a huge soft spot for metroidvanias and stealth games, specially metal gear.

The games who have sucked the most of my time ever are WOW, Skyrim (mod addict), Fallout 4 (because mods), PSO2, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, Gundam Breaker, Metal Gear and Castlevania (as franchises) in that order.

Havent played much of "pure" light novels and its my least liked videogame genre i need some action in between, like what Blazblue or Fate/Extella do.

Last edited:

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I like a little bit of everything, but my favorite genre is party based first person dungeon crawlers like older Wizardry and the Elminage series. It's better if the actual battles take place on a separate scene, so you can go all out with enemy numbers and placement, instead of one or two HP sponge enemies you're throwing 4-6 people at.

Japan seems to love them too, as this particular style has spawned literal hundreds of dungeon crawlers that'll never see an English release.

Alador

Captain Cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are all great game types!

TzionSheol

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My top three genres are rougelikes, puzzle-platformers and card-collecting games. I like visual novels too but usually I play ones that have an additional game mechanic (such as simulation, RPG or clicker).

Alador

Captain Cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My top three genres are rougelikes, puzzle-platformers and card-collecting games. I like visual novels too but usually I play ones that have an additional game mechanic (such as simulation, RPG or clicker).
Puzzle-platformers are a personal favorite of mine. :LZSsmile:

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sandbox games, by far. People Playground, BeamNG.Drive, GMod, etc

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Over time and as I get busier I've switched from rpgs to roguelites and mobas (lol specifically)
I do not have the time anymore to spend 50/80h on an epic story based rpg, and enjoy spending the same time in 30min sessions instead.

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am a huge fan of old school rpgs (Phantasy Star, Beyond Oasis... things like that) and first-person shooters.

Ami

World Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Open World with your own character

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I love Action Genre like Monster hunter and Action RPG like The Witcher! For RPG With some action, I Love Legend of Mana

Alador

Captain Cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love Action Genre like Monster hunter and Action RPG like The Witcher! For RPG With some action, I Love Legend of Mana
Yes, action games are quite fun!

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Stick fight: The game, it's basically a game where it just flips you off and lets you fight your friends with no extra instructions.

It's honestly one of my favorite games to play with a friend while waiting for something.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know I'll put one of my game's sprites here to give the illusion that I am a productive member of game society.
handelspriteanim.gif
Preparing untested English localization for DOWNFALLEN.

unknown-43.png
Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baticles