Feline faces strike your fancy?

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey. I'm in the market for feline faces, as the title suggests. Nothing fancy- just a portrait to go with the sprites I have would be nice.

I'm not asking for a full range of expressions, though that would be nice. One picture per cat is fine. And so, without further ado, the sprites:

wjsprefc.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

byronclaude

Master of all things... (except the things I am no
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is awesome!  I suddenly came into a need for cat faces, and low and behold! - a currently active post with exactly what I needed!

Thank you Tigersong, Avery, and of course rpgmakerweb!

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.
My garbage collection service has the BEST hold music I've ever heard. Sometimes, I legitimately hope to be on hold for more than a few minutes just to hear the song to completion.
Streaming now, maybe it will work this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob0915