Zero_G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Strange, are you sure the parameters for the plugin are being set correctly? Edit www\js\plugins.js
and check that the parameter for FELSKI_AUTOSAVE ("Auto Save Slots") is set to 5

Den_C

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. I’ve checked it, this parameter is set to 5. So I just edited the plugin itself:

123 Felski.AUTOSAVE.slots = 5;

Now it works (I hope).

Zero_G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I didn't say to edit the plugin directly, but the plugins loader file. But well you did solve it, so it was the parameter not setting correctly.

Causes may be, that you changed the name of the plugin file, or for some reason MV Editor wasn't saving the parameter correctly.

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't say to edit the plugin directly, but the plugins loader file. But well you did solve it, so it was the parameter not setting correctly.

Causes may be, that you changed the name of the plugin file, or for some reason MV Editor wasn't saving the parameter correctly.
Is it possible to make the autosave with a plugin command? i need the autosave on map transfer and after and after rewarding the player from gacha system.

Felski

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Other
Is it possible to make the autosave with a plugin command? i need the autosave on map transfer and after and after rewarding the player from gacha system.
You can trigger an autosave using the plugin command AUTOSAVE. With the plugin parameter "Save After Map Change" enabled the game will autosave before each map change.

Verinius

Verinius
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

Thank you for this plugin, it's wonderful! I used this plugin for my game Lawmage Academy and I think I figured out what's causing the save bug with save files disappearing. The details are as follows:
  • I deployed my game in Steam and Itch. My save plugins were Yanfly save core, Yanfly autosave, and saves in local data plugin. A lot of people have downloaded and played the game already.
  • I used Felski's plugin and deployed an update.
  • Some people reported having issues with the save file.
  • I tested the save system in RPG Maker playtest, deployed Windows, and deployed Mac. Everything works fine and I couldn't replicate the problem.
  • After getting 3 reports on the save problem, the common thread was that they all loaded an existing save file.
Conclusion: Using Felski's autosave plugin will mess with your current save files. The fix is to start a new game.

P.S. I will confirm with the players if starting a new game fixed it for them. For now, do test it for your game with pre-existing save files. Perhaps ask your community or players for help in testing this. Thanks!

frokas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I've been using this plugin and was happy with it.

Recently I've noticed that I am unable to save after some playthrough.

I went inside the save folder without closing the game and I found the following:

1622192998972.png

Any ideas what I can do?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frishu