RMMV Felth : Hail Lorsynth (Long Term Hiatus)

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a few things to assure everyone I'm still alive. <3
Some maps and character bases I've been working on. <3

And another interface update because we all know interfaces are my main squeeze.

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hope you take care and persist in your creative endeavors

sheffield

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Glad to see this project hasn't been abandoned, it looks amazing. I would love to see the finished project.

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Okay. work on the actual game has been slow, I've been trying to smooth out how it all works, and practising some of my own coding. I've also been working like crazy on the forum, it's a play by post RP game and the hub of world knowledge, it's got areas to keep up with the Hail Lorsynth and Abscission game development, stores are being set up so you can support it all by buying shirts, posters, mugs, mousepads- etc. There's also stores to buy in-game items with real or game acquired currencies. Our 127.0.0.1/banned.url is up and running but there's not much going on there. We're basically laying out a foundation for getting all of this off the ground over the next year, and by the end of 2019 we're going to launch a very large and very fancy kickstarter to help us hit our funding goals for the completed development of this game.

It's a massive endeavour, it really is, I've done it on my own with some much needed support from my buddy possmonaut, all the coding, art, features etc have been on my shoulders and I'm fighting tooth and nail to make something substantial of this. The forum launches in under a week even though it absolutely won't be finished by then.

A lot of the game development will be migrated from here to the forums there, but I'm going to keep up monthly updates here with a very rough overview of what's been going down. I won't be updating the main thread though.

<3 <3 <3

Thank you to everyone who supported me this far, in all honesty if I didn't get so much enthusiasm from you guys here I might not have kept going with it. <3

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
The 3D locations seems amazing ^^

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Sadly your image disappeared. Also *cybermental hugs* missed you and your imaginary world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher