Festivals and Celebrations!

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by whtdragon, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Lorsynth

Lorsynth 85% Authentic Human Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow, all of these are so cool! I absolutely love the blue valentines stuff. I can't imagine how long you spend on all these! <3

2. feckyeslife

feckyeslife Sleepy Cat Mom Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Super cute and just lovey-dovey enough! :kaoluv:
    Gah, I wish these had been around when I'd been working on my submission to the Love Mapping contest :kaocry:
    Thanks again Whitdragon!!

3. acirnep

acirnep Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian,English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I keep being amazed at the amount of creativity and generosity that are on display in this forum.
    I had no idea I needed fancy streetlights, but they are perfect for the fancy part of the city I'm working on. And the banners will be perfect to give information about what's going on. Thank you for the inspiration!

edited to add: I was wondering if, by chance, you have a version of the snowed streetlights without fairy lights? That's giving me ideas...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  4. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    the snowed streetlights is a default in the MV tilesets o 3 o/ all I did was add the lights. If there's any custom ones I've done that don't have snow though that you'd be interested in, I can see what I can do about those

5. acirnep

acirnep Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian,English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Duh. I had somehow missed that, probably because before seeing yours, I had no intention of using snowed items. And after seeing your and getting a brand new shiny idea I was too excited to go and check :kaomad2:

6. Moonlight Daemon

Moonlight Daemon Demonic Angel Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    whtdragon, thank you for all your hard work on these beautiful sprites. Those Valentine's Day sprites are going to be very useful soon.

7. Marushia

Marushia Neko-chan Veteran

First Language:
    Brazilian
    Soooo cute <3 thanks

8. AzureRhythm

AzureRhythm Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm assuming that you made the child sprites through generator. Did you manage to get face close ups of the children? If so , could you please share?

The balloon lightpost don't align with any base in your tile set nor with anything in the outdoor default set. I might be wrong if so please let me know what base to use

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
  9. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @AzureRhythm Please do not double post, which is posting right after yourself in a thread. I've merged them this time but please just edit your post in the future if you need to add something.

10. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    the child sprites where not made with he generator, I simply sat down and recolored them at the time. Me and @hiddenone has since converted the sprites used there to generator in July's restaff.
    As for the balloons; while technically they don't align with anything, they aren't full tilesets and would need to be edited properly anyways. When I made them I figured since that was the case, people would likely edit the lightposts for themselves by simply pasting the upper part with the ones with balloons.

Since it HAS been awhile since I've made anything for this particular thread though, I'll go ahead and do that and add some new balloons for good measure too~
    [​IMG]

and because I know someone's going to ask about it, and I haven't made anything specifically for Halloween in this thread, here's some Halloween balloons and decorations too!
    [​IMG]

RodsXP, Kingdommangas and nocker like this.