Acydcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I've been looking for a plugin or an event transfer with an entrance/exit indicator similar to FF7, but no luck. Can someone guide me how to do it? Thanks in advance!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That doesn't require a plug-in. Just make an image and on your entrance/exit put the image there. You can animate it and use set steeping animation and set direction fix so it cycles.

Acydcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That doesn't require a plug-in. Just make an image and on your entrance/exit put the image there. You can animate it and use set steeping animation and set direction fix so it cycles.
Oh ok. Thanks! Do you know where I can get an image for that?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Acydcross you simply make it or use a image existed already. you can edit teh pre-defined ones in the character folder
or add them if there is space.

Acydcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Acydcross you simply make it or use a image existed already. you can edit teh pre-defined ones in the character folder
or add them if there is space.
I know that. I just thought someone know any free pre-made ones. Thanks anyways!

Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know that. I just thought someone know any free pre-made ones. Thanks anyways!

i personally just use any free-to-use charset thats provided here or discord or anywhere else free with credit charsets are, find a logical object and when you make the transfer event place its graphic, static or animated, and set it to below character ofcourse.

you can get arrow object charsets easy enough to be a placeholder till you figure out somethng more appropriate,

Acydcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i personally just use any free-to-use charset thats provided here or discord or anywhere else free with credit charsets are, find a logical object and when you make the transfer event place its graphic, static or animated, and set it to below character ofcourse.

you can get arrow object charsets easy enough to be a placeholder till you figure out somethng more appropriate,
I will try that. Thanks! Forum moderator can close this thread now. Thank you!

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Still need of a plugin for a thing to make it perfect:
A plugin which makes any event with the comment "<No Tint>" to not be affected by any Tint Screen by increasing its Z priority. Otherwise, when you're using dark or very colorized tints on your maps, either you'll see the indicators colorized or won't see them at all.

I also need it by the way.
If someone may do this I will be really appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole