Devina

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm trying to make my game as FF7 as possible in RPG Maker MV.
I have a lot of stuff like Materia working already.

I was wondering if anyone has answers for these things I want:

- When you enter a battle, the camera zooms and rotates a bit like the original game. Right now I'm using KMS_SpiralEncount and while it's sort of similar, I wish it was a lot more accurate.

- When you enter a battle, the screen opens up horizontally using black bars like the original game.

- When you enter a battle, the screen pans over from the sky to the characters.

- When Limit appears on the command menu, I want it to actually flash colors like the original game. Using some Victor Engine plugins, i managed to colorize it but the text color remains the same:

- Is there any way to make the TP (Limit in my game) Gauge flash colors when it is full like the original game? Or glow, or have some sort of effect.

- I want to hide the Skill cost for LImit Breaks. I managed to hide the "Limit" but the number (100) remains in the menu:

- During Limit Breaks, the skill background at the top is blue:

Is there any way to make it pink like the original game for certain skills? Right now I'm using MOG_ActionName, so maybe an add-on for this plugin?

Thanks to everyone who can help~

Devina

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I found out how to get the pink background using Disable Name in skills in combination with a common event to show a baked image.

I could still use help for the rest of the plugins, so please, if anyone knows how, thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly