FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
FFP Exclude Enemies

This script provides the feature of adding enemies to a troop, which can't be battled but be used as graphical enhancements. You can use this plugin to display trees or other things at the battle screen really easy. To define an enemy as excluded enemy, use this notetag at the enemies notes.

<no enemy>

This notetag is not case sensitive.

========================================================================
Download
========================================================================

Link to my Blog

That's it, have fun :)

~FlipelyFlip

Harken_W

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! This might just be the thing I was looking for :)  thanks! 

SwarleyPilgrim

Internet Billionaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a great idea! It can add so much more to the way battling looks. I like the idea of some enemies hiding behind trees or houses and what not! =D

Halrawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What an awesome idea! I've never even thought of something like this, but it's fantastic.

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Actually this is some really anoying way to deal with this :D  But it's pretty nice idea, i never thought about something like that but i could imagine using it :D

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Actually this is some really anoying way to deal with this :D  But it's pretty nice idea, i never thought about something like that but i could imagine using it :D
Heyey, i'm already working on an improved way to add those decoration enemies to the troop (at the moment i'm thinking of using multiple troops merging together) but right now, this is the easiest way :)

@Halrawk, @longlivejuggs and @SwarleyPilgrimthaks for the compliments :)

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a fantastic idea! Think now we should create a plug-in that allows for concealment as per the table top style roleplays, Pathfinder, D&D and the such!

Benefits could add % chance of ranged attacks and launch type spells of missing as long as an enemy is covered by x amount of the excluded enemy.

For example:

Slime A is roughly only 25% visible => Slime A has note tag <Concealment = 75%> => chance of dodging weapons and spells with note tag <ranged> are equal to <Concealment = 75%>

-OR-

Say like in the case of Chrono-Trigger with the shield knights, the cover could simply provide a level of defense to the enemy the excluded battler is attached to

Any thoughts on whether or not you'll be able to include this? I'm actually looking to make an extremely difficult game. Not troll style where the player has to stick to a strict path but a game where they have to think though every action and dialogue. This would be a good addition to Yanfly's battle scripts as long as you can keep it compatible.

So many edits in a short time. Just wanted to add in that your script has seriously inspired me for the day! Great work, Flip!

Last edited by a moderator:

lalkberg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I was looking for EXACTLY this right now, thanks so much! I'll be sure to use this one well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChocoPandaGames