FFP_MultipleTroops

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses

This plugin provides the feature to create large enemy parties for battles by a simple comment at the troops event page. It gives you the possibility to create realistic battles against more than 8 enemies. You can add as much enemies as you want to your battles.

To add another troop to your existing troop, just use this tag in a comment at your troops event page. The page used for the comment doesn't matter. The comment is:
<add troop: x>
<add troop: x x x>
x is the troop id. You can add multiple troops to a troop.
This is not case sensitive.

========================================================================
Download
========================================================================

Link to my Blog

That's it, have fun :)

~FlipelyFlip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.
The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guangdi