Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello,i'm from spain so my english is not perfect xD

Hello again im Fantasmi Games and here is my first plugin ever xD

The plugin allows you to check with a conditional branch if a key its pressed.

I search this plugin a lot of times and i dont found anything.

The plugin can be used in commercial games (like you buy in steam the game or something like that)
but you need to give credits to "Fantasmi Games" (obviously me xD)

Well here is the link for the download in google drive:Link v2

The other version doesn't work so i do the plugin for only work with the keys "J,K,L".

Sorry its my first plugin and i don't know a lot of javascript.

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't understand... can't you already check if a key is pressed in a conditional branch by default?
1592852802215.png

PM sent 2020-06-22

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@MushroomCake28 Only a few buttons can be checked with Conditional Branches. My guess is that his plugin gives you the ability to check whether any key on the keyboard is pressed, but...

@Fantasmi_Gammes Your file is not public. When I click on the link, I have to request access from you. Please make your file public (anyone with the link can view) so that we can evaluate whether your plugin can be approved!

yawk

Yawk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't understand... can't you already check if a key is pressed in a conditional branch by default?
View attachment 148641

PM sent 2020-06-22
In the conditional branch the third page in script you put : Input.isTriggered('Key that you want') its in the plugin desc

yawk

Yawk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@MushroomCake28 Only a few buttons can be checked with Conditional Branches. My guess is that his plugin gives you the ability to check whether any key on the keyboard is pressed, but...

@Fantasmi_Gammes Your file is not public. When I click on the link, I have to request access from you. Please make your file public (anyone with the link can view) so that we can evaluate whether your plugin can be approved!
The file is now public, thanks for the warning (sorry bad english im spanish xD)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)
Trying to come up with an idea for a game, so far nothing.
I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.
Add Special Effects on Map with Tilesets | RPG Maker News #105

Excited to see all the entries for the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gio908w