Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am looking for some extra field tilesets especially swamps.  I have tried doing them myself but I just can't do it.  Even if I can't get the forest and mountain tiles I would be appreciative of the swamps.

Working with vx ace.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I thought there was already a swamp tile on the field tiles? The one with the kind of lilac water with the dead trees?

If you could describe in more detail what you are looking for, people could be helping you better. For instance, what type of swamp are you looking for? A floor tile? A water tile? A swamp tree tile?

And what forest and mountain field tiles do you need? Because there are forest and mountain tiles already on the field tileset provided with Ace.

So, please make a bit an effort to describe what exactly you want :)

Here is one of the few resource threads with field tiles:

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/9720-world-map-tile-extensions-rmvx-ace/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
well, for all three I need them for the field hence why I said field tilesets.  But I am looking for like marshlands, kind of like the swamp in ff7 where that snake creature is.  Be mostly water with bits of grass and what not floating on top.  Water would be kind of green with stuff scattered around it.

Forest would have to be tree's different from what comes standard on the game, not picky on the tree's just something different than what it comes with and same with mountains, I am just looking for more than what comes standard to break it up.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I tried the swamp water and also edited the normal water, so that you can place them on the two different  gras without borders. It only requires shift-mapping. Hopefully that helps you out. I'm still not sure if this is what you wanted.

Candacis_World_A1_zpse3cc3640.png

And here are some small mountain recolors and edits:

Candacis_World_Mountains_zps11bab43e.png

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
May I also use those mountain tiles?

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
free resources so I would say go ahead and pick them up.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yes, I added them to my resource thread (link in my signature). Please just read my term of use and credit me ^^

edit: I also updated my resource thread with new a2 additions for world A2 tileset. Mostly trees on the smaller mountains as well as a jungle tree and a thinner tree.

And I updated the world mountain set, too. So, check it out. Let me know what you think ^^

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
still looking for my resources, want to be able to pick and choose.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Uhm, what exactly are you still looking for? Did you see my edit in my last post above? I added world tiles in my resource thread (link in the signature).

I also plan to do some villages, towns for an overworld set. Will probably available next ReStaff.

So maybe you could give more descriptions about what you exactly need and then people can help better.

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looking for just about anything, just want to be able to have plenty of choices for world tilesets.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you're looking for a lot of options may I point you over to the classified or recruitment sections? This is a section for small requests and because tilesets are difficult you were very lucky to get your request fulfilled at all.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zonewebsitesusa