GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fight The Dragon is best described as a cross between Little Big Planet and Diablo. Users can create their own adventures, upload them, and receive plays, ratings, and comments!

(A scene from the Adventure Creation Kit)

Now, this game does not have the power or flexibility that RM does, however I wanted to know if any members here have created any maps for me to play, or if you've heard of this game at all?

For those that are interested, I have a map that made it on the Top 100 maps for a while XD I'm shamelessly proud of this.
My creator name is TheOtherLebowski. and the adventure is called Temple of Dunes.

I hope you all enjoy my adventure, and I'm eager to see what you have created with this game, and what you think of it as a whole!

Attachments

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Fight The Dragon is best described as a cross between Little Big Planet and Diablo.
Well dang. Haven't played either of those. The graphics seem pretty nice. Looks like Dungeon Defenders.

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually bought the game and played it for quite a while. I found it an interesting diversion, but wholly... not fun. The levels are either "too easy" or "insanely difficult" depending on who made them. While I did look through the tools a little bit, I was a little irritated that there were so few "story" type levels to play. I played a few "light story" type maps where you saved someone from a cage... or you cleared out a mansion of rats... But... there really wasn't a whole lot to most of the levels. It also felt like many of the level designers really didn't care about feedback left for their maps (I spent the first few days playing by leaving feedback for maps... things that could be improved, problems I had, and whether I enjoyed the experience or not).

I don't think I've touched the game since. I did also spend a fair amount of time just grinding loot from some of the easier levels, because that loot made hurting the Dragon a lot easier. But, I found the challenge of the Dragon to be... boring? I guess? A fight of attrition where you just use the "tries" you've earned to drain it's HP over many... many... MANY attempts and get loot based on HP thresholds.

Maybe it's gotten some really nice updates since then? I have no idea.

roiaa

Freelance artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
exactly! the levels are too easy and really really dificult theres no balance with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekkoni