eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Worked on a system I have not personally seen in RPG Games. Basically NPC's being able to challenge others in a duel. It is still in a rudimentary stage, but what works right now is that npc's hostile will walk towards eachother, challenge eachother independently, and depending on npc's stats it auto resolves the duel. When developed further, I will make it more visual, but the basis is there.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Making Music for Final Fallacy, an update showing orchestra and old computer sounds used.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Woah seems well used in some futuristic movies in the 80s and the difference of sound between the two versions reminded me of the Tron in the 80s and Tron in 2Ks.

Really good in ambiance both approach. The synth one reminded me of some big futuristic city almost too mechanical to host life but in both time very impressive and effective.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woah seems well used in some futuristic movies in the 80s and the difference of sound between the two versions reminded me of the Tron in the 80s and Tron in 2Ks.

Really good in ambiance both approach. The synth one reminded me of some big futuristic city almost too mechanical to host life but in both time very impressive and effective.
I am very glad you got that impression! Wait until you see the full ost once finished ;)

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
With SCOUTING ability you can see information from the creatures and people. Either in battle or on the map. The more SCOUTING ability you have, the more information you get.

WITH 0 SCOUTING

WITH Maxed SCOUTING

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you know you could cut down any tree in Final Fallacy? Yes, you could! You can get timber and wood to craft variety of things. Trees fall down realistically and impact on the map around them.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have been bit sick, that is for the lack of updates. However, work has been steadily been done.

- Battle system is coming together. Two first enemies with their skills and Ai have been made
- Player Skills are in development. First skills for the "Hunter" class have been made
- Shop system is in works. It is going to be different. Prices vary depending where you are. All shops visually look different. You can raid stores, if you choose to be a criminal

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You take care and wish you to get well. ^^

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great to be back, been working whole time for Final Fallacy
New Update video: after being away

Buildings, locations, everything is created with changing and interact-able objects! Final Fallacy will have trees to cut down, buildings to go into that are procedural creations or made by people living inside of them! Game created with RPG Maker MV

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Working on Final Fallacy Class #11 -

Sumo Sumo is one of the classes in Final Fallacy. They are ready to take on any challenge with their heavy posture. Sumo's use special Kimarite-techniques known to be used by great Sumo's of the past. In the beginning of the game they cannot use most weapons and armor, but having the biggest health pool of the bunch, they plunge fearlessly forward without hesitation!

Special Abilities:

Healthy Diet (autom)
- You can heal Sumo characters with just food items. Any other character does not get healed from food.

Heavy Posture: (autom) - +1 RES, has 50% less chance of falling down from attacks. However, it has -20% of evading attacks.

Kimarite-techniques - Pool of Unique Sumo Abilities Focused on Close-Combat using one's body as a weapon. Pulling opponents leg, wrestling opponent on the ground, and more!

*Planning to post more regularly. Because of the current situation, had some time off. Now time to get into the action!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Made some new music live for the game. Character theme for Warrior.

byproduct

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll be blatantly brief, this retro graphics looks absolutely dope :)

orange~

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
It's interesting to see how someone who actually knows what he's doing is making music. It's a night and day difference between how I make music lol. Really cool tune.

I also really like the sumo class! Great concept! I don't know what kind of skills you have in mind for the class, but constraining an opponent comes to my mind first.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll be blatantly brief, this retro graphics looks absolutely dope :)
Thank you! Retro style is easy to do with style!

It's interesting to see how someone who actually knows what he's doing is making music. It's a night and day difference between how I make music lol. Really cool tune.

I also really like the sumo class! Great concept! I don't know what kind of skills you have in mind for the class, but constraining an opponent comes to my mind first.
Sumo has moves on restraining and sumo moves that use sumo's HP as the main damage stat. You are going to love it! Thanks also for your words for the music!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Worked on today:

Hunter Abilties:
Traps In Battle: (the one to whom this is used for get's a trap in front of it. If attacked by enemy, the enemy get's hurt. Trap has a chance will it get broken) On the map: Places a trap in front of the party, which may trigger when enemy hits it)
Stalking the Prey In battle: (makes hunter invisible for the enemies on the battlefield) On map: makes hunter invisible for npc's)
Forest Walk (gives temporary speed and you are able to go through tree objects)

Running Minigame
A game of agility, stamina and strategy. You and multiple NPC's run and test their running skills. Whoever gets to the finish line get's a price.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Working on Weather in Final Fallacy. Weather works not only visually, but spending time under certain weather conditions it affects your stats and elemental resistances. Also Some enemies only appear under certain weather conditions. Also those enemies get bonuses and debuffs when under the weather as well.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:kaoluv:@eluukkanen, thank you. Your game is made my day brighter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha