eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Worked on a system I have not personally seen in RPG Games. Basically NPC's being able to challenge others in a duel. It is still in a rudimentary stage, but what works right now is that npc's hostile will walk towards eachother, challenge eachother independently, and depending on npc's stats it auto resolves the duel. When developed further, I will make it more visual, but the basis is there.

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Making Music for Final Fallacy, an update showing orchestra and old computer sounds used.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Woah seems well used in some futuristic movies in the 80s and the difference of sound between the two versions reminded me of the Tron in the 80s and Tron in 2Ks.

Really good in ambiance both approach. The synth one reminded me of some big futuristic city almost too mechanical to host life but in both time very impressive and effective.

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woah seems well used in some futuristic movies in the 80s and the difference of sound between the two versions reminded me of the Tron in the 80s and Tron in 2Ks.

Really good in ambiance both approach. The synth one reminded me of some big futuristic city almost too mechanical to host life but in both time very impressive and effective.
I am very glad you got that impression! Wait until you see the full ost once finished ;)

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
With SCOUTING ability you can see information from the creatures and people. Either in battle or on the map. The more SCOUTING ability you have, the more information you get.

WITH 0 SCOUTING

WITH Maxed SCOUTING

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you know you could cut down any tree in Final Fallacy? Yes, you could! You can get timber and wood to craft variety of things. Trees fall down realistically and impact on the map around them.

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have been bit sick, that is for the lack of updates. However, work has been steadily been done.

- Battle system is coming together. Two first enemies with their skills and Ai have been made
- Player Skills are in development. First skills for the "Hunter" class have been made
- Shop system is in works. It is going to be different. Prices vary depending where you are. All shops visually look different. You can raid stores, if you choose to be a criminal

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You take care and wish you to get well. ^^

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great to be back, been working whole time for Final Fallacy
New Update video: after being away

Buildings, locations, everything is created with changing and interact-able objects! Final Fallacy will have trees to cut down, buildings to go into that are procedural creations or made by people living inside of them! Game created with RPG Maker MV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott