Final Fantasy character needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooshry

BTS has consumed my very existence help.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need a final fantasy-like character for my fangame in RPG Creator iOS!
My fangame is based off of FFXIV, and takes place in Eorzea too.

If resources for fangames are allowed, here is a description.

She is a Miqo'te. (An example: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/a6/Y'shtola_NPC_Render_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130724102711 Keep in mind, this is Y'Shtola. Not the one I need.)
She has light blue eyes and white hair, (like most Miqo'te)
And a small low ponytail, and light brown skin.
Her bangs are sideswept, and she wears a white jacket with a blue skirt, and white, chibi Miqo'te stockings, and a small, silver ring on her hand. Her shoes are black, too. And her jacket has light blue bands near the sleeves.

Style: Normal
Format: RPG Creator iOS
Need: Charset, Face

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The members of the forum who actually own an iPhone and have the engine are pretty small. Could you possibly tell us what the resource requirements are so that those who don't own the engine can still possibly help? Is it like one of the other makers?

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, it's like the other makers. They can use ol Alex here as a base!

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BUMP BUMP BUMPPPPP!!!!!!!! GET THIS TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE, MOOSHRY!!!!

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RCface3.pngcharidk3.png

I got this.

(This isn't the actual girl from FF for graphic purposes)

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: Wait.... I just noticed she looks like Y'Shtola. The girl in the example. The girl in the example isn't the one I want. But, it still looks great!
This is a very rushed sketch of what I had in mind: Also, you should make the undershirt blue too, and add a belt under the jacket.

Last edited:

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good, but I'm not gonna use the face graphic. My game needs a different art style than the other one. So, all that's left is a face graphic. Mogwai, stand back. This is a face for the others.

(Stop reading if you are mogwai!)

I want her in a pose like this: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...ny_menu.png/revision/latest?cb=20060216015157 but with her mouth closed. And make sure she has the "Latte" skin tone from this picture!: http://image.indiaopines.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/skin-tone-make-up.jpg

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mogwai, stand back. This is a face for the others.
(Stop reading if you are mogwai!)
[mod]Please be more friendly to people who help you[/mod]

@mogwai put in some of his limited free time to create resources for use in your game - the absolute minimum that you should do as a result from your side is to be nice and say thank you for that work, even if you can't use it for some reason.
It is extremely rude to tell someone to stop reading after he/she put that work in for you. And that goes double for someone who has an history of being impatient.

If you want something for free - be nice to the people who are granting your request by putting in hours of work for you, and wait until they have those hours to work in.
If you want something fast, head over to the classified forums and pay for that speed.

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mooshry What art-style are you looking for then?:kaophew:
We aren't going to waste our time to create a face graphic only to be shot down because it's not the style you need.
You want it to match the default style? Anime? Realistic? Stick-figure? Maybe show us a picture that matches what art-style you are looking for.
By the way, yeah, I agree with @Andar why don't you be a little nicer, okay? Like maybe say "thank you" or something, it's the least you can do for people who bother to help you and tolerate your impatience.

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mooshry What art-style are you looking for then?:kaophew:
We aren't going to waste our time to create a face graphic only to be shot down because it's not the style you need.
You want it to match the default style? Anime? Realistic? Stick-figure? Maybe show us a picture that matches what art-style you are looking for.
By the way, yeah, I agree with @Andar why don't you be a little nicer, okay? Like maybe say "thank you" or something, it's the least you can do for people who bother to help you and tolerate your impatience.
I need the FFVI SNES style.

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Mooshry, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump anyway.

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THIS WILL BE MADE! Just give it some time....

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ya know, I hate being blunt, but this has been going on for some time and I feel the urge to say something. Seriously, be more patient, you aren't paying for anything, and people are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts. Looking the gift horse in the mouth isn't nice either, when they actually do something for you, you just say it's not good enough, basically. :kaolivid: You should be more patient and kind with the people that help you. It's not like game makking is a competition! Good games take time, and you act like it's a race, and it's not. Honestly, I bet the reason people aren't paying attention to your requests because they see how rude and impatient you are with the folks that help you. Again, I hate being blunt and rude, but I felt the need to say something. But please, try to be a little more kind and patient with people, and they might just help you.

Last edited:

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mooshry ,

I'm going to make an attempt at this, though I have to agree with everyone else when I say that your behavior is less than admirable, and assuredly the reason you aren't getting as much positive attention on your posts. I've seen you on these boards many times, and despite repeated community requests to change your attitude, here we are.

That being said, this is something I haven't done before and should be a good learning experience, either way. I should have something for you by tomorrow.

Here is a WIP Outline of the progress so far. Please let me know (before I continue, preferably) if this is working for you. Once the armor is done and I complete the mouth and nose portions, I'll attempt to shade this in the pixelated style from your example:

FaceWIP.png

Mooshry

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ALREADY AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin