Final fantasy dissidia special equipment

Zsloth24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Prenote- I am using alot of yanfly plugins cause....why not, there amazing.
So final fantasy dissidia and dissidia duodecim on psp was a fun game with alot of equipment. There is some equipment that, if a set is worn, will give a certain effect to the character.

Ex: the snowpetal effect gives a state of increased stats only if the character has 3 pieces of equipment it needs. Each equipment gives 1/3 to the snowpetal effect so all 3 is needed.

Is there a way to replicate this?
I believe that it is accomplished in yanflys lunatic mode in auto passive states but not sure how exactly to write it. If someone can help me figure this out, that would help and give the game a little more fun with choice building.
Thank you in advance!

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Olivia has a plugin for armor set bonuses, but it does cost $$.

This thread here talks about using weapon or armor types as conditions to activate a state. You could probably swap out the script calls to get it work with specific armor or weapons.

$gameActors.actor(actor_id).equips()[slot_id] == null;
*change null to id

^^Maybe this one could work

Zsloth24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The thread you posted will definitely do the job.
The one part of the thread:
<Custom Passive Condition>
if (user.isWtypeEquipped(2) && user.isAtypeEquipped(1)) {
condition = true;
} else {
condition = false;
}
</Custom Passive Condition>

Will work to what I am going for.
This was actually gonna be used to do things like, equipping a set of snow attire will prevent a freezing state when going through a tundra or boost magic when a mages hat, robe, and cane is equipped.
Thanks for discovering this.
MISSION ACCONPLISHED!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!
Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:
Anyone else find it amusing that people watch videos of tragedy and then try to take the "moral high ground" by having sympathy for the victims? Dude, you watched the tragedy for the same reason everyone else. People being injured is an instinctive human curiosity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666