gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Life Siphon is not the skill you can obtain during the event itself (it's Lightning Jump). So can we get it any other way or is it not part of the event for the international version?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Made my third Rare Relic Draw x11 today. Was really hoping for Peacemaker and Wyrmfang, or even whatever one of Hope's thwacky-sticks was up.

Two five-star relics came up...

...Bladed Lance and Ninja Gear. -_-"

And that's after discovering new ways to get Mythril the game never told me about (daily dungeons, making random abilities for quests). Back to waiting for stamina scrounging up more Mythril.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Life Siphon is not the skill you can obtain during the event itself (it's Lightning Jump). So can we get it any other way or is it not part of the event for the international version?
You'll get it in the boss rush coming in a few days.

Made my third Rare Relic Draw x11 today. Was really hoping for Peacemaker and Wyrmfang, or even whatever one of Hope's thwacky-sticks was up.

Two five-star relics came up...

...Bladed Lance and Ninja Gear. -_-"

And that's after discovering new ways to get Mythril the game never told me about (daily dungeons, making random abilities for quests). Back to waiting for stamina scrounging up more Mythril.
I would suggest not pulling on this banner for the Peacemaker. The Peacemaker comes back in a latter banner that is littered with other SSB's, making it so that even if you don't get the Peacemaker, you get something that's actually decent.

cybrim

Tinker of the Nether
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm saving all of my Mithryl until they have another "Sale", I have over 100 right now and by saving up I can get as many bonus draws for half the cost as possible!

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I would suggest not pulling on this banner for the Peacemaker. The Peacemaker comes back in a latter banner that is littered with other SSB's, making it so that even if you don't get the Peacemaker, you get something that's actually decent.
Remember my 5*11 pulls?) 250 mythril, 2 five stars avg relics. No FFVIII, no SSB relics. Nothing is guaranteed. Nothing =)

Especially do not pick particular relic from a banner and expect to have it in a single 11 pull.

I was getting all my best relics when I didn't expect to get anything worthy. SG, Boon and Lunatic high - I got all of them by doing half-priced pulls where no relics had increased chances to drop. Pure luck.

To save some mythril for half-priced pulls is a smart move. However, we don't know when do we have it next time (maybe in a month, maybe in 3 months or later).

What we know exactly. We are going to have Orb Festival II in about 7-8 weeks. Save at least 50 mythril to restore your stamina there and get lots of exp and orbs. It  will make your FFRK team significantly stronger. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
When are we getting the Orb Conversion and Ability Dismantle? That'll really offset the grindiness of the game plus allow for newer people to get some good abilities and hones since they've missed out on the various Orb Festivals and what not (not to mention the whole summons 3 * and higher hitting twice...).

Mage Heart

Level 50 Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am running an all female team since starting back up again. (Lightning, Lulu, Yuna, Rikku, and Fang.) So far they are kicking butt.

gRaViJa

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait, how is he dodging every attack?

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Wait, how is he dodging every attack?
Retaliate. Cheap tactic, so many players use it.

I don't think pumpkin (weapon that increase evasion)  is required. 

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow... just wow, reta/meta cheese as always. Made Brynhildr look like a chump! Though, to be fair this was probably the easiest boss rush so far. This entire FF13 event is kind of forgettable personally (except that we get Fang~<3).

Who else is looking forward to the Penelo event? I'm REALLY looking forward to it! 

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Wow... just wow, reta/meta cheese as always. Made Brynhildr look like a chump! Though, to be fair this was probably the easiest boss rush so far. This entire FF13 event is kind of forgettable personally (except that we get Fang~<3).

Who else is looking forward to the Penelo event? I'm REALLY looking forward to it! 

I understand why you so excited about next FFXII event. I remember you have Fran SB)

I'm waiting more for the next FFVII and FFIX events. 

FFVII - RedXIII MC2. He is not very strong character, but ability to use Support*5 skills + Lunatic High makes him a worthy one.

FFIX - Beatrix. One of my favourite characters. I don't think that I can pull her SB weapon, which is great, but I give it a try for 100 gems)

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I understand why you so excited about next FFXII event. I remember you have Fran SB)
Aye~ She's been at Lv65 for awhile now as well. I need to beef up Balthier and Ashe for that event also... Any idea when we get some of the new ability types like Gun and Machinist?

gRaViJa

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Terra is getting her MC2 soon as well, perfect timing, Lulu is at lvl65 and i just started training Terra from lvl50.

Mage Heart

Level 50 Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can anybody spill good places to level grind besides sunday dungeons. I know Vector-streets is decent for most characters and even better for ff6 characters.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Can anybody spill good places to level grind besides sunday dungeons. I know Vector-streets is decent for most characters and even better for ff6 characters.
If you're going strictly for EXP, then classic Vector-stage 2 has the best EXP per stamina ratio. It's also the place I go to for farming Record Materia, too.

---

Made my honed Lifesiphons and started collecting Planet Protector RW's. Just wow. Squall (Cutting Edge), Gilgamesh (Death Claw) , and Tyro (Stormlance) absolutely demolish elite difficulties even at 140 difficulty. Just lifesiphon the trash mobs, have near 3 full bars for each attacker, get the boss to 50% life, use Planet Protector, and burst away. Too gud.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whoa what? Yanfly, exactly how many Greater Power Orbs do you have??

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Ever since the Christmas Orbfest, I've had about 400 Greater Power Orbs. Now I'm down to about 150 left. However, what's limiting me from going past Rank 3 in each was the lack of Greater Winds as everything uses Greater Wind Orbs. ;A;

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I-I just don't even... what? WHAT? XD 

That amount of Majors are insane! Plus with that amount of Gil he can convert them into Greaters for fun...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarkerKai