Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
@Lowell  you decide what to do next :)  

My own priority is:

1. Almost expired events.

2. Orb Festival/Weekend Rush (when active).

3. Daily Dungeons (Sunday and Tuesday).

4. Events.

5. Classic dungeons (keep in mind, your stamina is restored when you collect 5/5 stamina shards. Sometimes I leave 4/5 for Sunday Daily).

6. Elite dungeons.

7. All other daily dungeons.

On a side note, what exactly are the effects of berserk and should I put Cids Materia elsewhere?

Increased attack and speed, auto-attack. I don't remember how much %, but it's not worthy when you have some good at least 3* abilities.

Those RM that you obtain for reaching 50 lvl usually increase your attack/magic +10% (e.g. Soldier Strike). Those that you get for breaking 65 lvl cap give your better bonus, usually 20% increase (e.g. Pride of red wings increase your ATK +20% when sword is equipped).

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wonder if there'll be an equivalent of the "Blood of the Espers" RM. A chance of double casting physical abilities or dare I say summons would mean that we could make mince meat of bosses. Imagine a double casted Valefor after the summon buff, or heck Thief's Raid triggering twice!~

I mean, "Blood of the Espers" is great, but I do feel the game leans more in favour of magic. Which is great... until you run out of abilities. 

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bartz gets a Spellblade doublecast as his RM2, Garnet's RM3 is a Summon doublecast, and Exdeath's RM2 is Darkness doublecast.

Looking at the Japanese site (provided Chrome's translations are good), Balthier gets Machinist doublecast for RM2, Auron's RM2 is Samurai doublecast, Porom's RM1 is double White. The JP RM list is horribly organized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowell

The Walking Atelier
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Managed to nab Jecht's MC without casualties somehow, despite not being able to properly prep myself for that boss.

If note for the Mitten's and Fenrir Overdrive, I doubt I would've been able to outdamage it's recovery rate.

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finally got lucky with an eleven pull, got both Cid's and Zack's Soulbreak weapon and a nice 5 star heavy armor. Was hoping for Cloud's Fenrir Overdrive of course, but i can live with this too hehe.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@gRaViJa: High five with the Zack Glove! 

I would also like to say that anyone who manages to beat the upcoming Ultimate Fight is a legend. It's probably the hardest yet and there's no way to "cheese" it either.

EDIT: Just pulled 2 Precious Watches and Cloud's Organics! It may not be the Fusion Sword, but I'm soo, SOO happy right now! 

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
@gRaViJa @Chaos Avian congrats on getting nice relics, way to go!

My FFVII team is very well prepared for Bahamut SIN fight!

160twdt.png

On the other hand I don't have any SSB, BSSB and I don't use retaliate at all.

So many people say he's one of most powerful bosses we ever faced. I was very existed about upcoming fight. It was time to go!

2yw8wvc.jpg

He attacked me as a truck!

ie4ehe.png

I paid him back!

wwn1nd.png

Fight was very intense! All conditions were fulfilled. It was time to finish this little dragon off!  

fn4gn7.jpg

And time to be rewarded!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

v5efd0.png

Spoiler

Facepalm)))) After dealing more than 400 000 damage I exceeded limit of taken actions  :D  

Now I can't leave it just like that  B)  Rematch is required! Bahamut SIN, better have my orbs!

gRaViJa

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awtch, no Mastery? The way Damage taken and Actions taken are calculated is really broken...

Man, I'm already having troubles with Reunion++, I find it harder than some Ultimate Bosses despite I've never had as much Realm Synergy as now... Nevermind, was using the wrong Roaming Warrior. Sentinel Grimoire made this fight super easy.

Also, I really need a SB weapon for Cloud. Should I go for the new Relic draw that has Organics? Does it have a bigger drop rate than the 1st Fusion Sword since that's a BSSB? I'd settle for Organics then.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Awtch, no Mastery? The way Damage taken and Actions taken are calculated is really broken...

Man, I'm already having troubles with Reunion++, I find it harder than some Ultimate Bosses despite I've never had as much Realm Synergy as now... Nevermind, was using the wrong Roaming Warrior. Sentinel Grimoire made this fight super easy.

Also, I really need a SB weapon for Cloud. Should I go for the new Relic draw that has Organics? Does it have a bigger drop rate than the 1st Fusion Sword since that's a BSSB? I'd settle for Organics then.

SSB and BSB have the same drop rate (1%).

I had to redo the Bahamut Sin (ultimate) fight 3 times. :/ First time, I didn't kill enough Shadow Creepers (only killed 4). Second time, I lowered my damage output so I don't kill Bahamut too fast before the Shadow Creepers could respawn. Ended up using too many actions and took too much damage despite meeting 8 Shadow Creepers kill objective. Third time, managed to do everything just right.

This has been a really awkward fight for me. I actually had to lower my damage output to meet objectives. :|

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Apparently AoE is the way to go. Fire Blossom kills the Shadow Creepers pretty quickly. I know I don't have the hones to take this boss. I think it's difficulty stems from it being very difficult to master. Beating it is hard enough but meeting the requirements is just damn. The Reunion ++ is SOO much easier with SG. Without when he started the Scintilla counter it messed me up, mastered it second time though.

Also, I've only just realised how ridiculous Fenrir Drive is. It not really the initial SB itself, but rather it's burst mode the user gets. Steal Power + Fenrir Drive + Quad Cut. I'm sorry, what is up with this INSANE damage output? Quad Cut becomes stronger than the Fenrir Drive itself!

So it look like in a few days we'll have the Laguna event for FF8~

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I had three more fights against Bahamut SIN. Every time it was the same result. Completed, not mastered (too many actions). It would be cool if we could be informed when our action limit for 3 and 2 stars result is exceeded (some sort of line, bar on the screen during battle or something). But at any rate, it was fun time, I liked it. Every time Greater Summon Orb was dropped. 

Then I tried one more time. I didn't use defence. Didn't heal when it wasn't very necessary. Didn't attack the second and fourth charging spheres.

Result is attached below.

Very happy with it. 

Today FFVIII event is started. Since I have lack of FFVIII relics I have been waiting for this one. Had more than 350 mythril. Spent about 120. Got Seifer's Coat, Gauntlet, Esthar Bracers and one not SB 5* FFVI weapon.  Of course was hoping to get the best possible relics (Laguna and Selphie SSB  :)  ), but still very satisfied with those that I got  :)

Now waiting and saving the rest for anniversary banners (may be half-priced), SSSB celebration and of course FFT banner. 

Screen shot 1.png

gRaViJa

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When are the SSSB Celebration and FFT Banner? I'm doubting if i should give the ff7 relics draws one more shot or not.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
When are the SSSB Celebration and FFT Banner? I'm doubting if i should give the ff7 relics draws one more shot or not.

Save it for the SSSB Celebration. As for when they are, nothing has been datamined about it.

Also, I did a 100 gem pull and got this:

x81t3z0.jpg

Looks like it's time to drop Sahz.

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Save it for the SSSB Celebration. As for when they are, nothing has been datamined about it.

Agree. No official dates.

But keep in mind, we expect it to be very soon. Unofficial estimated date is March 18 for SSSB. Estimated time for FFT is the end of March.

Congrats on Red Scorpion Whip! Great SSB!

I have stopped doing 100 gem pulls couple of months ago :)  I know, sometimes we can get something really cool, but still, it's only about 12% to get a 5* relic (and most likely not a desirable one))

I just won ultimate fight against Adel. First attempt mastery. This fight was way to easier than Bahamut SIN fight. She used ultima 2 times and meteor only 1 time. Major Lighting Orb was dropped as a bonus :)

It seems that Seifer Bloodfest SB works with both Shellga and SG. Unexpectedly strong magic resistance as total.

I used pure physical team + Yuna as healer and Aerith PP as a Friend's SB. It was very quick fight comparing to previous ultimate one. 

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ask and you shall receive~ I just did an 11x Draw using Gems and got a Ester's Bracer literally second before saying I want a 5* armour relic xD All in all my FF8 synergy is decent but no means great. Only Squall and Rinoa are bonus battle ready. I tried bringing Seifer, Selfie and Zell through the ranks but Lv30 can't even keep up at 99 Difficulty dungeons (surprised they could deal with 90 with little issue though :/ ).

So I'm going to have to break out the big boys for the bonus battles, though I still don't think I'm ready for Ultimate Bosses yet (attempting ExDeath's a few events back with great synergy and mitigation yet getting barebacked has put me off a bit lol).

Oh, I managed to get Summoner to Lv50 and got Summoner Spring II on the FIRST battle after breaking the cap. After I get Zealot from Bard I'm going to get the Memory Crystals from the Core dungeons for Luneth, Arc and Refia (why Ingus doesn't have one yet I'll never know...).

EDIT: WELP. JUST PULLED 6 EXTRA 5* RELICS. Tried going for Desperado since we have zero guns, but I got 3 of Zell's Fists (2 Mavericks, ), Seifer's Hyperion and 2 Cardinals for Rinoa! HAHAHAHAAAA, MY LUCK! 

gRaViJa

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I won 10 mythril in the anniversary competition. Anyone else won too?

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
nope just one mythril for me

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was hoping for the bare minimum at least and what I ended up with felt somehow worse than nothing at all.

I do wish that statement applied to fewer things in FFRK.

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very lucky pull @Yanfly

All I've been getting were 3 star pulls.

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I was waiting for anniversary mythril rewards. Got nothing. 1 mythril at the end of the day. Felt mocked. Tried 1 single pull for 5 mythril. Got 1 3* relic. Sold. Tried 3 single pulls for 100 gem each. Got 3 3* relics =) Sold them immediately. 

The game is not supposed to be paid at all. But they do provoke us very well =) 

I will spend about 50-100 mythril in Orb Festival II. At least it's non-risk spending. 

Then I'm going spend the rest (150-200 mythril) in upcoming SSSB, abyss and FFT events. I don't care if I get nothing. After all I will not be surprised. What I do know now, I won't pay DeNa for the game. Not a worthy one. I'll keep playing for free as I did before.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!
When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsykoPony