Final Fantasy - Record Keeper

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, to be fair Rinoa has Rydia beat in every stat but MAG and RES by a fair margin. Though I don't know why Rinoa got the 5* Summon before Ashe... plus I think Hope and/or Vanille should have gotten that...

Meanwhile, prepare to empty your Mythril stash because the Orb Festival is here!~ I plan on going all out on Phase 2, I'm in dire need of Power Orbs. Most of my -aja spells are sitting comfortably at Rank 4/5~

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i have no mythril stashed anymore... lost it all going for freya's SB and eiko's SSB

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How far into the Core Dungeons are you? You can grab a handful there (increasing your max Stamina as well), plus the events themselves have 5 Mythril per Phase~

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anyone know what's the deal with the Hall of Rites and how to obtain the items needed for getting heroes?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
According to the Hall of Rites page info button, they'll be giving Hall of Rites stuff starting on the 25th, most likely starting wtih blank Souls. Makes sense that they'd put out a new feature and not let people use it for ten days. (Unless you have leftovers from the past Vale of Memories event, which apparently carried over despite it being said they wouldn't.)

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So it will be a while yet till we newer players get the chance to obtain the blank souls?

Bummer... Ah well I can wait i'll be busy getting to 50 mythril for a 11x rare pull for the first ff9 banner

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How far into the Core Dungeons are you? You can grab a handful there (increasing your max Stamina as well), plus the events themselves have 5 Mythril per Phase~

just got to the steiner  battle in core dungeons.... (been focusing my stamina on events...... and orbs.....)

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I plan on going all out on Phase 2

I absolutely support this idea. Many abilities require Power Orbs (including Full Break).

My plan is to spend 100 mythril for stamina refreshes.

Phase 1. 15

Phase 2. 50.

Phase 3. 0.

Phase 4. 35.

Phase 5. 0.

i didn't expect to have every phase for about 4-5 days. Now I have no doubts I can level up all the characters to their cap level (collected them all already). However, there is one exception. 

According to the Hall of Rites page info button, they'll be giving Hall of Rites stuff starting on the 25th, most likely starting wtih blank Souls.

As expected, we are going to have only 4 blank MCII during this event. As you can see we have 8 new heroes who can reach lvl 80 now. So we will need to make a choice.

During future events we will have more blank MCII, so we will be able to collect all record materias and lvl up to max everyone.

Just a little advice. if you have Cid's record materia "Ace Pilot" it's better to farm in Orb Festival dungeon having 2-3 characters in the team. Even + difficulty is not difficult here. 

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
I think I'm going to hold back on the mythril refreshes this time around. Aside from me getting bored out of my mind last time, all my core abilities are honed to high degrees:

• Black Magic: All -ja spells at R4, Ruinga at R5 
  • White Magic: Curaja at R5, Protectga and Shellga at R4, Diaga at R4
  • Summoning: Valefore and Maduin at R4
  • Combat: 3x Double Cuts at R5, 3x Life Siphons at R4 and enough to make a 4th at R4, All Combat breaks at R4
  • Support: All Support Breakdowns at R3 (never needed more) but I can easily reach R4 for all four, Full Break at R2 (I can reach R3)
  • Celerity: 2x Tempo Flurry at R5
  • Spellblade: All -ra Spellblades at R4, Drain Strike at R5
  • Knight: Draw Fire at R5, Banishing Strike at R4
  • Samurai: Retaliate at R5, Yukikaze at R3

I've been mastering all ultimate fights so far and fairly certain I'll do the same when ultimate+ comes. I think for now, I'll be saving up my Mythril for SSSB and FFT since I'd rather have a variety of Soul Breaks I can use, preferably physical Soul Breaks.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Huh. Despite the Hall of Rites info saying otherwise, we get our Hero Souls today. (And I didn't realize I already have just about everyone anyway...)

(For those of you lucky enough to have blank MC1s already, keep in mind that Firion's getting his (and his MC2) in the upcoming FFII event.)

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So hold off on getting his MC's right, got it.

Just got Reno, Lightning, and Rinoa from the blank souls.

(Wonder how good this gold sword will be?)

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gold Sword is a 5 star weapon, but i think it's the weakest 5 star sword out there. Still very usable for FF I dungeons or if you are a fairly new player.

Someone mentioned Lulu will become the strongest black mage when her MC II comes out, and that will happen in 10 days when we get 3 free MC II lodes. I have Lulu capped at lvl 65, so looking forward to that. I'll also finally be able to get Bartz to lvl 80, he was the first character I got to 65.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lulu and Vivi are tied for the highest raw MAG stat. So with Lulu getting MCII first, she'll be the strongest. I've already made most of my choice with the 4 characters getting their MCII; Tyro, Bartz, Locke and I can't decide between Vivi or Lulu...

My main goal for this event is to get Full Break to Rank 2 and rank up some more Power Orb abilities.

Lowell

The Walking Atelier
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Been grinding all day and about to take on Garland again, got Gilgamesh up to 40ish and holding until I pull banners

For the moment, Yuna's my White Mage and an AoE heal isn't really necessary with Freya's Reis Wind. If I manage to pull Gils Phase 5 Sword though, I will be hunting for a Support 5 Character for Full Break

Team for Garland is the same as before, just with a bit more HP 8D

Also pulled Steiner's Ultima Weapon already so I might start grinding him in a bit

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't decide between Vivi or Lulu...

It all depends if you have the unlocks for their alternate SB's or SSB's

or

Play-style can be brought into this choice as well

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have neither SB nor SSB for either of them so I suppose play style doesn't come it. Plus they both do the exact same thing as well-- Going for Vivi. He has the better RM...

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ugh i hate wakka...... why does he have to be one of the ones with support 5 D:

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why do you hate wakka his status reels SB are awesome!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's quite a few other options for Support 5*. Gordon, Edward, Faris, Setzer, Red XIII, Barret, Irvine, Quina, Fran, and Sazh, plus Ramza when FFT hits.

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Will they also be using FF:TA and FF:TA2?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for next update! :)
I really want to get a cat... but our puppy is still... well... a puppy and would eat and bark at a cat if we got one... *sighs* I guess I'll wait a couple of years~
unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HevaCat