Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i hate all the FFX characters...exceot jecht and auron.......wakka i just hate more then the others....

anyways of the list of support 5 characters red, ramza and gordon only one i would use.......

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I can't decide between Vivi or Lulu...

When it comes to magic, it's not very important to have the highest stat. Even average mage does 9999 damage at 70+ lvl with -ja spells (especially if boss is vulnerable).

Just think who you like more.

Also, keep in mind their speed and HP  :)

Lvl 80

Lulu     speed 118 HP 4486

Vivi      speed 129 HP 4117

Rinoa  speed136 HP 4750

Terra  speed136 HP 5278

Will they also be using FF:TA and FF:TA2?

FFTA is one of my fav games of all time! I wish they will! Not during next 6 months though.. but maybe one day, soon or later!

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just pulled Ultima-Sword and Black Hood from first fFF IX banner 11x rare draw!

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
... my wife just wasted her hero souls to get vivi steiner and rydia.......... and then she asked why i said wasted....

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Great news :)   We have 3 50% Discount Lucky Draws. The 1st one today!

Few months ago we had some of them. I was lucky to pull SG, Boon, Lunatic High and some more unexpected SB back then.

This time I got Stone Skin (not sure if I need the second wall :)  at any rate variety is good) and Squall SSB Blasting zone (my first SSB)). 

Some more great news. We have 25 free mythril today.

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just pulled four 5* from the lucky rare draw!!!

Buster Sword (Cloud's)

Exploda (Zidane)

Cardinal (Riona)

Runeblade (Ashe - I don't have her yet)

Damn good haul from this one

Edit- Thanks for the likes! Hope everyone has the same luck I did!

Last edited by a moderator:

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just did my draw:

Some nice 4 star armors that i can combine and 2 5 star uniques:

Dark Knight Cecil's Dark Sword, which is nice because i was training him up to lvl 80 and Zidane's Orichalcum. I have him at lvl 65 so that's also a good one. Still no SB for Cloud though i have him at lvl 80 for like 5 months now lol.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really nice pulls guys! I got nothing good apart from a few 4 stars that I combined. But last draw, I got Vivi's Double Cast Meteorite SSB and Zidane's Butterfly Sword~ 

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ugh what did they do to the FF2 heroes..... they are just wha..... atleast gordon has a nice SB......

anyways hoping for beatrix's SB and eikos and rydia's SSB

also we can buy vivi's MCII :D..... to bad i dont have his MCI.....

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
The Lucky Draw only netted me a single 5-star, but it was a good one for a good character. I managed to ahold of Bartz's Brave Blade for a 5x hit Lupin Barrage! It's not SSB-tier, but Bartz is a great character period.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
FFII banner got me Josef's Dragon Claws and the Werebuster. After putting more mythril into it than I'd like to think about. Josef does pretty solid with the Dragon Claws (despite DeNA's best efforts) and the Werebuster is actually a very solid rod for a mixed caster (like Gordon OH WAIT).

First Lucky Draw got me Celes's Rune Blade and Red XIII's Magic Comb. On one hand, I certainly had no plans to use Red XIII and this would make getting a Platinum Sword even more brain-exploding. On the other hand, 25 mythril gave me as many unique SB relics as I had gotten as roughly 400 mythril...

ugh what did they do to the FF2 heroes..... they are just wha..... atleast gordon has a nice SB......

I want to use the words "they didn't give even the slightest damn" but then none of the words in that phrase could be used describing how the FFII enemy called Dual DEADS isn't flagged as undead.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
On one hand, I certainly had no plans to use Red XIII and this would make getting a Platinum Sword even more brain-exploding.

Although I don't have any SB weapons for Red XIII, if you don't have Full Break he's pretty underwhelming to say the least, since his MAG isn't even high enough to warrant him a true Physical/ Magic Hybrid...

I want to use the words "they didn't give even the slightest damn" but then none of the words in that phrase could be used describing how the FFII enemy called Dual DEADS isn't flagged as undead.

Personally I think for Final Fantasy 1-3, they don't really give a damn. That's why I'm so "Ehh..." in the event. In FF2, Minwu was my favourite. Though leaving him as JUST White 5 feels underwhelming... No Black, no Spellblade and also there's a distinct lack of Guy! We ironically get Leon as the first main hero yet we don't get Guy at all?? The only thing they put any effort into was references to Josef's death (there's at least 3 now xD).

Aside from A SB Wall of some kind, a relic I really want to pull is literally ANYTHING for Tidus. Great stats but feels lacking compared to my other Lv65+ characters and fellow FF10-ers (Except for Wakka and Kimarhi because, c'mon they KINDA suck hard).

Also, any abilities I should throwing my Greater Power Orbs at? I already have one Pound and Lifesiphon at R3 with a bunch of others sitting at R2. (I'm running dry on Ice Orbs of all kinds so Lifesiphon is staying put).

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Although I don't have any SB weapons for Red XIII, if you don't have Full Break he's pretty underwhelming to say the least, since his MAG isn't even high enough to warrant him a true Physical/ Magic Hybrid...

Personally I think for Final Fantasy 1-3, they don't really give a damn. That's why I'm so "Ehh..." in the event. In FF2, Minwu was my favourite. Though leaving him as JUST White 5 feels underwhelming... No Black, no Spellblade and also there's a distinct lack of Guy! We ironically get Leon as the first main hero yet we don't get Guy at all?? The only thing they put any effort into was references to Josef's death (there's at least 3 now xD).

Aside from A SB Wall of some kind, a relic I really want to pull is literally ANYTHING for Tidus. Great stats but feels lacking compared to my other Lv65+ characters and fellow FF10-ers (Except for Wakka and Kimarhi because, c'mon they KINDA suck hard).

Also, any abilities I should throwing my Greater Power Orbs at? I already have one Pound and Lifesiphon at R3 with a bunch of others sitting at R2. (I'm running dry on Ice Orbs of all kinds so Lifesiphon is staying put).

actually i thought firion was the first but anyways they really droped the ball on the FF2 characters..... i mean they should have all gear cept guns avalible and all magic save summons and other abilities should be differing levels..... i mean the FF2 cast was the most versatile cast of all the games..... and then what they did to firion's stats D:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
and then what they did to firion's stats D:

UGH, WHY? They ruined him! I'm shocked he doesn't at LEAST have 5 points in Attack! Leon, Leila and Gordon are much more viable than him. I'm almost glad I didn't pull anything for FF2. Though, Hand of the Emperor would have been grand.

Plus I've noticed FFRK tends to give some really great RM to crap characters... Ricard, he that irrelevant excuse for a Dragoon from FF2 gets a RM that boosts his ATK by 20% and gives him Sap. Zealot is given to BARD of all classes. Don't even talk to me about Ranger's Blue Moon Barrage, which is the original and better version of Art of Barrage. Mana/ Summoner Spring II? Haha, I think I need to rest lol...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's understandable that they didn't make every FFII character good at everything, since that sort of logic would also apply to almost every character in the series anyway.

It's not that they gave one of the strongest warriors who has low magic stats (and higher Spirit than Intelligence anyway) 4* Combat and 2* Black, while giving the one party member in the main game that does join with Black Magic no Black Magic at all save for her base SB (especially when the skillset they gave her is "Locke but worse").

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's understandable that they didn't make every FFII character good at everything, since that sort of logic would also apply to almost every character in the series anyway.

It's not that they gave one of the strongest warriors who has low magic stats (and higher Spirit than Intelligence anyway) 4* Combat and 2* Black, while giving the one party member in the main game that does join with Black Magic no Black Magic at all save for her base SB (especially when the skillset they gave her is "Locke but worse").

actually only FFV characters can fall under the same catogory as of versatility as FFII characters and even then they dont come close due to how FFII works gameplay wise...... the characters are compelety customizable.... sure they were built with stats that showed predefined classes but you could make them do what ever you liked

and i just relized that leon is a weaker version of Pcecil with black magic instead of white magic..... and worse SBs.....

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I always pegged Leon as an offence geared character anyway. So him having Knight at all was a bit of a surprise to me. I wouldn't say Hand of the Emperor is bad at all, +30% ATK and DEF for the whole party is great and it stacks with Planet Protector.

Though I will say that P.Cecil is superior and simply fabulous. On physical bosses especially he is a gift, Draw Fire + Protectga not only eases your healer's job but frees up an ability slot for Diaga, Boost or something. In general Cecil is hard to beat as a Knight, though Beatrix might be a hard contender or match if/ when she get her MCII.

In a way, FFIII is customisable in a similar way to FFII and FFV. Though they handled FFIII really well personally (though no one has Support 5...).  

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As much as their blatant bias for Paladumb Cecil shows, Agrias and Snow would be my picks for a Knight. Agrias 'cause White and Spellblade 4*; Snow 'cause Monk 5* and being the fastest Knight. And I'd pick Leon over Paladumb Cecil mainly because Leon has that more offensive edge to him.

Though I'm not much for having someone tank, so getting Artemis Bow from a 3x draw works for me!

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haven't even considered Agrias as she's not out yet. Though she and Ramza are in a league of their own, especially with their (S)SBs. P.Cecil is great for a pretty boy beating stick (sounds a bit wrong there lol), Agrias will wreck the house while keeping you alive and Leon gives you more bite (though having Shout makes even Planet Protector redundant lol). 

And lovely draw pulling Artemis Bow!~ Though I'm salving my lacking Mythril for the FFT event :3

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i'm personally trying to fill the last slot in my formation......

i already have beatrix, eiko, rydia, and sethiroth (picked over freya for more fire power and cuase i forgot to do the battle for her MCI........though sky grinder might put her back in)

i was thinking of a support character for full break..... but i might be better off with a full tank type....or a pure black mage like vivi

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nk97