Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol wouldnt be a first time.... though translation errors occur all the time

only reason i suggest it is cuase i was using leon for the fight as my tank and most he took from starfall was 2k damage (though i full breaked him and had both shellga and protectga up)

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Also, I figure I should share some of the FFRK comics I've been making with you all~

I have seen them on reddit. Great stuff! Keep it up! It always makes me feel better :)   Hilarious comics! 

I noticed that they are posted by 'Yanfly' about a week ago. I thought "Wait. Yanfly is a coder. We have Yanfly engine. This artist probably has the same name, it can't be the same person". Good to know it's actually was you :)  

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*sigh* Even with my top dogs (Lv70 average) I still can't beat the Emperor... Shellga, Protectga, SG, Full Break, Magic Breakdown. His constant spamming of Haste, Slowga and Starfall after half HP is really, REALLY annoying. But the worst part? That damn Elixir at 50%!!If he didn't have that, then I would at least beat him. I don't even care about mastery, I just want Thief's Raid -_-

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's a total pain in the rear when a fight like that just breaks your sanity to high levels.

Ehh w/e Im waiting for P4 Orb festival big time  Those summon orbs will be seriously farmed for a good while.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I'll at least be able to get Valefor and Maduin to Rank 5 after the summon orbs~ Huh, Thief's Raid doesn't require Major Power Orbs? Hmhm~

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*sigh* Even with my top dogs (Lv70 average) I still can't beat the Emperor... Shellga, Protectga, SG, Full Break, Magic Breakdown. His constant spamming of Haste, Slowga and Starfall after half HP is really, REALLY annoying. But the worst part? That damn Elixir at 50%!!If he didn't have that, then I would at least beat him. I don't even care about mastery, I just want Thief's Raid -_-

the squid and barrage are your friends in this fight....you want to hit him as hard and fast as possible also only heal after a starfall if one of your characters cant survive a second one..... you also might be better off using FFII armor for the fight instead of better armor

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't have Barrage and I do have a few FFII armours (2 golden Shields, max rank). He literally spammed it 4 times in a row, seriously what is UP with that? And by 25% health I'm out of Magic Breakdowns, Shellga doesn't help much at that point and my 2nd SG runs out as well. I've never had a +++ boss throw SOO much DPS at me...

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have Barrage and I do have a few FFII armours (2 golden Shields, max rank). He literally spammed it 4 times in a row, seriously what is UP with that? And by 25% health I'm out of Magic Breakdowns, Shellga doesn't help much at that point and my 2nd SG runs out as well. I've never had a +++ boss throw SOO much DPS at me...

if its not 5 star then not worth it for armor in this fight, AOE heal from eiko would be good, he is a throw as much dps at this guy as fast as possible so more hits (so long as total damage breaks the damage cap of all hits combined) better chance of survival.... might be a good idea to bring in both yuna and eiko and throw sethiroth at him to cut him down to size with double cut..... and if you have it (though i doubt if you dont have barrage) sky grinder on kain or freya is a great help (or ricard if you can get his atk higher then theirs) of course freya will be busy with magic break down in this fight unless you have a support with both full break and magic breakdown equiped.....

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh those Golden Shields are Rank 6. And good idea in suggesting Eiko since I have her BSS. I do have 2 uses of Sky Grinder and Freya's SB, though a have Fran for Full Break and Magic Breakdown. I have Cloud and his Blade Beam with Life Siphon and Knight's Charge RM tacked on. Plus I've got Yuna with her BSB, so it's just the Haste/Slow and mitigation I'm having issues with... I brought Cecil along for Banishing Strike and Shellga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh those Golden Shields are Rank 6. And good idea in suggesting Eiko since I have her BSS. I do have 2 uses of Sky Grinder and Freya's SB, though a have Fran for Full Break and Magic Breakdown. I have Cloud and his Blade Beam with Life Siphon and Knight's Charge RM tacked on. Plus I've got Yuna with her BSB, so it's just the Haste/Slow and mitigation I'm having issues with... I brought Cecil along for Banishing Strike and Shellga.

if using cecil it might be a good idea to use his second materia (the one that heals health based on damage he deals to his enemies) it allows him to survive alot longer... (this materia makes him a nother big canidate for barrage)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There truly is no better way to end a night of grinding like dropping a 40,000-damage Last Resort on a Gigantaur and getting one Major Ice Orb closer to Full Break.

(Magic Comb, Mace of Zeus, Artemis Bow, Hawkeye...I think the game is trying to tell me something. And I think it's "MOAR SPELLBLADERS". X3)

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whew! It was damn close, but I managed to beat the Emperor!! Eiko was literally the lifesaving clutch to pull though~ Ruby Light after the first Starfall to heal and speed everyone up, then Flames of Rebirth to give everyone auto life. Emperor used an AoE Thundaga then Starfall which wiped me out, auto life, reapplied again. Last quarter he picks off my lower HP characters, panicked after he killed Cloud after his last Blade Beam but Rinoa came through with the proc Double Cast and Shooting Star~ Only Eiko and Rinoa lay standing after 3 auto life uses. Man, this was an impossible fight without Eiko...~ Soo much stress over one fight! Hahahaa!! XD 

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That feeling of a job well done is VERY great indeed

I'll be abusing this Orb phase big time the summons are a must to have

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you did it you climbed that wall and claimed victory.... now you look at the next looming wall :D.... now i have a mountain to climb..... going for ultima (think this is last day to try for it)

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Crimson Dragon Inc. Good Luck in your Endeavor, I hope you kick it's rear!

(I'm still too low level for the higher grade stuff yet. I can just barely survive heroic daily dungeon difficulty.)

Aleks

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow...Ultima's FFV fight was a bit hard, but got it mastered thankfully. Now I just have to destroy FFX's dungeon, though I'm gonna have to use a crystal to restore stamina. I'd prefer not to, but don't want to miss the event. Dang stamina gauge.  :distrust:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whew... The Dreadnought fight gave me unnecessary hassle in that I forgot to give my Shellga SB user a Mako Might RM, but all the fights leading up to Ultima Buster were simple enough. Phantom Train was easy as pie, plus the Liquid Flame is a cakewalk if you bring an all magic party and someone with an Ice spell or two (don't even need Bliazzaja, the -aga will still do 9999).

This Ultima Buster though... Whew what a fight!~ Fire, Thunder and Haste are MUST HAVES if you want to win this. It's all about dealing as much damage to the Ultima Buster in as little time as possible. I was 2 attacks away from killing it in Phase 2, but it already had 3 Charges so I had to destroy the Sphere before 120% or Game Over 9999 damage. If I didn't take him out after two spells he would have started the death rounds (Nightmare -aga) to pick em off one by one. Wasn't NEARLY as stressful as The Emperor xD

So I picked up an extra MCII, who should I give it to; Bartz, Gilgamesh or Vanille?

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yea the fight was a big hassle.... i just hope this spell is worth it ( i mean it gives vivi two very powerful AOE spells.....) if it doesnt deal more then meteor then it might of been a big waste of time

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aye, though I would like to think that this spell will deal 9999x2 easily unless you're up against Edea from FF8. But this IS Record Keeper we're talking about lol...

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
A little achievement I have been waiting for :)  

30hmu51.jpg

21awo45.png

35ksuur.png

30ae1ci.png

11r3zgy.png

Have been playing for 6 months since downloaded FFRK. All possible characters, MC, MCII and RM collected. 

Spent about 80 mythril in Sunday exp. dungeons + used naturally restored stamina. 

About 30 mythril in the first Orb Festival, about 80 in the second (current) one.

Saved about 12,000,000 exp in eggs. 

The game has been released a year ago (as we know). Six months ago I doubted myself if I can collect every character, every MC and level up everyone to the max level cap. I thought it was too late because I missed many events ("many" as it seemed back then).

Now it's clear. Even if you just started playing FFRK you can collect all characters and all MC soon or later. Confirmed. :)  

There are not much left that I can do now in FFRK. I think I will play the game 1-3 times per week after orb festival. Mostly to complete new events and realms. No need to visit dailies now. :)  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I didn't realize that Deers can grow so big... I almost hit one while going home from work - phew... approx 10cm separated us from accident... (tomorrow link to video from my dashcam). I'm too shocked to think straight.
Just watched a very good drama. It left this very heavy sadness inside me T.T

As a game dev, there's always this other feeling I have after, for example, watching a sad drama: "Understanding +1!"
I just don't know why, but it's funny.
5.gif
Ugh. The one time I forget to save every hour or so is also the day my computer crashes. That's life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fency