Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well this will be interesting then.

Can wait for this event to drop to get these two new characters.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@_@ agrias...... one of the oddest drawn male characters of all time in an FF game lol is gonna be a SSS teir character

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know why I didn't think of using google before posting this so if someone could delete it please do

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in the original version they always refer to agrias as  he or him......

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmmm, that's strange. Could just be a typo maybe? Always been a female, heck her VA is the same as Yuna's.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in the original version the report even states she is male..... also in the original version their are no VAs.......

Aleks

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Agrias is a female. It is a mistranslation, as was common in FF titles back then (VI and VII for example). It is reinforced consistently in every media she has appeared in or has been mentioned in.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...... so the event is suppose to be starting now (4/4 at 5pm) yet there is no event for FFT WHAT GIVES..... i really want this event D: i even saved up mythril and gems for it

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Currently - The US is on Daylight Savings Time. ( DST )

Japan does not use DST so to them it would still be 5 o'clock pm but to the USA it would be 6 o'clock pm when we get the actual event

( Until we roll our clocks back an hour in fall Keep this in mind any times they publish always think an hour ahead of the published times. )

so for me since I'm in PST, the event will start at six o'clock pm PST, not five o'clock pm PST.

Hope this helped somewhat.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i'm at a dilima...... agrias and ramza are both amazing.... and i love beatrix.... but is that love worth removing my level 80 sethiroth from my party to put agrias in?

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
but doesnt she get the stat boost for mastering her SSB? 

Roscalin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Crimson Dragon Inc.

Keep Sephiroth in your party he is considered perma A-team character.

It would probably be best to think about putting beatrix to the side for Agrias now.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE! That's a good 50 Mythril spent! 

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/Phoenix-Crest/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-04-05-03-22-06_zps3frqbiw5.png[/IMG]

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
150 mythril spent. This time lady bad rng was away! (the one that looks like selphie...)

296equ1.png

+ 3 non-SB random 5* relics (different realms)

I guess the next time I pull is FFVIII event. Not the next FFVIII event, the one with Ultimate Ifrit who must be defeated by full FFVIII team.

My new Ultimate Team 

5eighw.png

Tyro - SG

Yuna - Hymn of Fayth 

Squall - Blasting Zone

Ramza - Shout, Hail of Stones

Agrias - Hallowed Bolt

Both Squall and Agrias can use spellblade abilities, well prepared 3* and 4* ones finally will be handy.

Can't wait for all upcoming Ultimate and Ultimate+ fights, I want to give them a shout shot!

EDIT. Am I the only one who suspiciously checked 'party equipment' after "rend armor" ability was used by the enemy? :)  FFT was the last of FF games I played. 

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lovely @Square_art! Kinda wish I saved up more Mythril ahead of time if I knew FFT was going to be THIS good! Though I got the best of 5 SSB for this event~ Also Banish Raid is SUCH a gift! Also Ramza's RM can proc an AoE Esuna?? *removes Minwu from party*

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:
thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosecar