Final Fantasy - Record Keeper

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
@Crimson Dragon Inc.

+10 ATK isn't worth hundreds of Mythril spent for a 1% chance of landing the SSB. Plus, Agrias is already damage capping all of her attacks. :p

@Chaos Avian

Awesome! Also, Ramza's RM is single target Esuna. But then again, so is Minwu's despite what its text says.

@Square_art

Good to see team RMW with the Platinum Sword! And no, you're not the only one. I was frightened, too.

I've just started clearing the new story dungeons with Ramza and Agrias. My goodness these characters are so OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
.... i got everything but ramza's ACC..... is it worth it to try for it or just ignore it and keep going?

Lowell

The Walking Atelier
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
pulled Ramza's Armband, gonna build up another 50 Mithril to go for a second pull, if all else fails, I can fall back on Tyro's Sentinel

Aleks

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Now that Agrias is out I so want to replace Celes with her. Guess it is time to kick her out. :distrust:

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The last couple months I became a whale... my FF5, FF7, FF8, FF9 and FF10 synergy blew up as a result. But-- I need to stop. Some of the best 5* equipment I got were from honest draws. Literally everything from FF6 (near perfect Realm Synergy), Platinum Sword, Tiny Bee, Organics, Wrym Fang, Blitz Sword, Coral Sword, Adamantine Vest, Zanteksuken, Loxley Bow and a few others.

I'll leave a potential Sentinel's Grimoire, Stone Skin II or any Shell based (S)SB to RNGesus. DeNa has taken enough of my money xD

@Yanfly: You said that you put these comics together right? What kind of relationship do you and Selphie have anyway...? She gone total yandere for you lol

Aleks

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"your account has been banned due to suspicious activity"

That luck. Thanks for the good laugh. :guffaw:

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wait your FFRK account got baned? lol how does that happen? some on randomly accuse you of something?

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Yanfly: Wait, so does that mean you're now royally screwed from playing the game unless you get a new account or is it a temporary ban?

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the over the top facial expressions in your comics Yanfly, those alone are enough for me to chuckle. I'm taking a small break from FFRK but maybe that's not the best moment now that FFT event is on. Well, I did get their memory crystals but i don't have mythril for a pull and don't feel like playing either.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Worn out from the Orb Festival? I kind of am... I'm so glad that the FFT event is so short~

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just got Ramza's armband.  was hoping for Agrias's sword but it's still a bonus for me

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Just destroyed the Bonus Battles. Didn't use a White Mage at all until the Ultimate-difficulty battle. In hindsight, I didn't need Yuna for a healer either, but I figured it's better to be safe than sorry. Ramza and Agrias carried so hard. I don't see these two characters leaving my A-team any time soon.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am...really not fond of the "one step back! oooh, now you can't touch me!" mechanic. What is this, Final Fantasy II? (At least Firion can shoot knives out of his eyes in this game.)

And since all the mythril I've scrounged up has yet to bear (on-banner) fruit, Laguna gets to be the star of the FFT event. Being able to start every boss off with a no-ifs-ands-or-buts AoE Slow is fantastic. Especially if preceded by a Shout RW.

Aleks

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wooo! Just finished the new FFT events. Agrias is one OP character. :o

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wonder what this "Fat Chocobo Gysahl Exchange" is going to offer for rewards besides the ones shown on the banner.

Anyone know when Aerith's MC1 is going to be offered again? she is stuck at level 50 and it hurts.

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Anyone know when Aerith's MC1 is going to be offered again? she is stuck at level 50 and it hurts.

In about two months, Cait Sith event. She was the last character I have found MC for :)  And it was exchanged for MC lode.

You also can get MC lode from the next Nightmare dungeon. Exact date is not published yet, but we expect it to be started in about two weeks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:
Ok.. coding what should be a simple "everyone is petrified and therefore dead, now go to game over screen" shouldn't involve needing to become Dr. J and dunking from the free throw line(my way of saying "jumping through hoops").
Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ketchy