ShinNessTen

Valedictorian of Wonderland
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVX
So in some of my updates i sometimes say "Streaming Final Fantasy 5 FIESTA!".

I've been wondering who knows about it, and does it every year except for me. lmao

I know FF5 isn't particularily a well known Final Fantasy, but gosh darnit I think it's the best one right next to 9!

What a Final Fantasy 5 Fiesta is, is basically a charity event that raises money for Child's Play (And i think some others too) and you play the game under certain Job rules.

You go to twitter and tweet at Gilgabot something like #WindCrystal and you get a Job assigned. 

You can only use the 4 Jobs you've gained from the 4 Crystals and use them for the whole game until the Final Boss.

There's of course more to it, but see the website for yourself: http://fourjobfiesta.com/ (Right now they are preparing to get started, so there's only this screen.)

And Gilgabot does the work in Twitter: https://twitter.com/FF5ForFutures

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
FFV is truly one of the best FF (imo the best) that didn't get the attention it deserved because it wasn't officially translated on SNES. (while pleople overhype VI).

I didn't knew about the FFV Fiesta, seems an interesting challenge, considering that FFV is already quite challengening if you're not very experienced with the job system.

One of the most fun challenge I did on it was playing it at full speed and active, Soul Cannon coundown was riculous fast  :guffaw:

ShinNessTen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVX
FFV is truly one of the best FF (imo the best) that didn't get the attention it deserved because it wasn't officially translated on SNES. (while pleople overhype VI).

I didn't knew about the FFV Fiesta, seems an interesting challenge, considering that FFV is already quite challengening if you're not very experienced with the job system.

One of the most fun challenge I did on it was playing it at full speed and active, Soul Cannon coundown was riculous fast  :guffaw:

Yeah FF5 is fantastic! And the fact that people started to do cool stuff with the Fiesta and all that to support all sorts of Charities is amazing!

Bakuda

The Music Man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really need to play FF5 sometime.  If you're saying it's as good as 9 (my favorite) then I've got to play it!

ShinNessTen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVX
@Bakuda The Story is... well... not the best part, but the Gameplay is absolutely beautiful! 

Clangeddin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
FF5 would have been perfect if Galuf didn't die, or at least had he been replaced by someone equally badass.

Getting her niece with zero combat experience suddenly gaining all her powers was just... ugh...

I wish there was a mod out there for some FF5 version (the best so far is the GBA version) that kept Galuf alive. They did it for Aerith in 7, can't they do it for Galuf? ;_;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grungewitch