DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there game makers! Wondering if anyone knows a way to make a skill that switch the user with another actor in the party that is not in battle and allows only actors that participated in battle to get exp. Upimages (1).jpeg My initial thought was simply to make a skill that changes the party formation then I realized that if this was the case how do I ensure that you can only switch with party members not in battle and how do I maker that when they come into battle they too get exp? Anyway does anyone know how to do this?

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know Yanfly's Actor Party Switch does this - I don't know if there's a free plugin that will.

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know Yanfly's Actor Party Switch does this - I don't know if there's a free plugin that will.
Once again you are the light of intelligence that shines on my ignorance. Thanks for the tip I'll look it up.

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once again you are the light of intelligence that shines on my ignorance. Thanks for the tip I'll look it up.
I tried the plugin and it is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krieger001