Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey all good folk! I'm sitting on a Final Fantasy XIV beta key that I won't be using, so I thought I'd give it to someone who wants to play the game. Just drop a short message in the thread if you're interested; after 24 hours I'll collect the names in a list and pick one randomly, giving everyone a fair chance at getting it.

• Beta for the PC version of the game
  • The game is an MMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it PC? If it is I'm in, I love me some FF.

Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, it's for the PC version. It's an MMO if you're unfamiliar with it :)

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Then count me in!

Valeole

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey man. I'm looking to get in too. Add me to the draw please! Thanks for the opportunity. :)

Happy Jake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Count me in, I'd be glad to play some Final fantasy MMO :p

Beepie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all good folk! I'm sitting on a Final Fantasy XIV beta key that I won't be using, so I thought I'd give it to someone who wants to play the game. Just drop a short message in the thread if you're interested; after 24 hours I'll collect the names in a list and pick one randomly, giving everyone a fair chance at getting it.

• Beta for the PC version of the game
  • The game is an MMO
I've played FFXI for years and would love to play the beta for FFXIV MMO.  Please consider me I have a bunch of old friends that are in the beta game and I would love to get in there and play with them like FFXI old times.  Thanks

Please send me a message even if I didn't win so I know that you have choosen a winner.  TY  Beepie

nubao

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
Im in. :)
Good Luck all

mjdude

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
man i would love to get me a hold on a key, that would be great.

discobobo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
Hey there Would love a beta Key all my friends got in and i did not, longtime FF and mmo player here. Thanks alot!

Zirith

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi I just saw this post, i hope i am not too late. I have signed up for every Beta giveaway but so far no luck. and then i found this, but its almost been twenty-four hours, it would be so great to get to help beta test the game!

Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
As befitting of this forum's theme and RPG Maker VXAce's scripting language, I let Ruby decide who should win this key. This might even serve as micro-tutorial for someone!

Without further ado:

beta_key_winner.PNG

Congratulations nubao, you were picked by the almighty Ruby! I'm sending you a PM with the details now :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.
Question for anyone who reads Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript: do I sometimes get too "explainy" with the methods/functions? Would it be more useful if I stuck to explaining what the code is doing rather than also delving into minutiae of the technical side of it?
That moment when you try to figure out a color scheme for an alien ship so that it's something other than "Grey on Grey".
It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbelluco