Final Fantasy XV Demake version

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by wclear, Sep 13, 2016.

1. wclear

wclear Villager Member

Logo.png

intro.png

The project deals with about a final fantasy fan game, obviously not-for-profit, the objective of the project and trying to portray the new game from square enix in a nostalgic 2D universe

Vagas.png

Currently we need a pixel art to continue developing the project, scripts, events and designer are already occupied by two members of the team, including me.

hist.png

Final Fantasy XV is set on Eos, a world similar to modern-day Earth. The known land is divided between multiple nations, including Lucis, Tenebrae, Niflheim, Solheim and Accordo. Every nation except for Niflheim once held a crystal, giving them substantial political power, but wars waged between them resulted in all but the Lucian crystal being lost. Under the protection of the crystal Lucis develops into a society based around magic, while all the other nations have evolved into technological civilizations due to focusing on machines and weapons development. The empire of Niflheim becomes Lucis' main enemy;by the game's beginning the entire world save for Lucis has come under Niflheim's dominion.In the world of XV, there exist people gifted with magical abilities, either through a nation's crystal or through other means such as near-death experiences. Among these people are Oracles, priestesses who can combat the "Plague of the Stars"—a supernatural phenomenon that threatens to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

features.png

*Car system
    *Fishing system
    *Quests system
    *Talent tree
    *Battle ATB
    *Day and night
    *Clock system

*Multi languages(English and Portuguese)

(More systems will be implemented throughout the development)

dev.png

One of the ideas under discussion, is Remaking the game using graphics from Final Fantasy 1, it all depends on our pixel artist.

Like This:

14355008_1253174524707022_1487711444875792370_n.jpg

Characters.png

current sprite:

nocs.png

Alpha.png

The title screen and the first map are already in predevelopment

m1.png

Sem Título-5.png

final.png

If I made a mistake of grammar, I'm sorry, my English is not so good. Of course the game tell with a translator with more experience than I. All feedback to the project is accepted this done with respect, I'd like to know the opinion of the users of this forum, thanks, A kiss from your Brazilian brother;

~ Wclear

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2016
    SoSick. likes this.
  2. SoSick.

SoSick. Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sounds cool.. Good luck pal. 

3. IamGilgamesh

IamGilgamesh Game Developer - Rapper Veteran

First Language:
    English
    So 8 bit? Not 16? Which maker? You only need spriters and mappers then? Orrrr?

4. wclear

wclear Villager Member

The sprites can be simple, since it is a demake, I just need a pixel artist.

5. Reese

Reese Wretched Art Prince Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I would've been solemnly interested in helping but uh... what brought me down was the 8bit stuff.

SoSick. likes this.
  6. Lymmet

Lymmet the Oddborne Veteran

First Language:
    Norwegian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Interesting. Whadaya need help with?