Final Fantasy XV Demake version

wclear

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Logo.png

intro.png

The project deals with about a final fantasy fan game, obviously not-for-profit, the objective of the project and trying to portray the new game from square enix in a nostalgic 2D universe

Vagas.png

Currently we need a pixel art to continue developing the project, scripts, events and designer are already occupied by two members of the team, including me.

hist.png

Final Fantasy XV is set on Eos, a world similar to modern-day Earth. The known land is divided between multiple nations, including Lucis, Tenebrae, Niflheim, Solheim and Accordo. Every nation except for Niflheim once held a crystal, giving them substantial political power, but wars waged between them resulted in all but the Lucian crystal being lost. Under the protection of the crystal Lucis develops into a society based around magic, while all the other nations have evolved into technological civilizations due to focusing on machines and weapons development. The empire of Niflheim becomes Lucis' main enemy;by the game's beginning the entire world save for Lucis has come under Niflheim's dominion.In the world of XV, there exist people gifted with magical abilities, either through a nation's crystal or through other means such as near-death experiences. Among these people are Oracles, priestesses who can combat the "Plague of the Stars"—a supernatural phenomenon that threatens to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

features.png

*Car system
*Fishing system
*Quests system
*Talent tree
*Battle ATB
*Day and night
*Clock system

*Multi languages(English and Portuguese)

(More systems will be implemented throughout the development)

dev.png

One of the ideas under discussion, is Remaking the game using graphics from Final Fantasy 1, it all depends on our pixel artist.

Like This:

14355008_1253174524707022_1487711444875792370_n.jpg

Characters.png

current sprite:

nocs.png

Alpha.png

The title screen and the first map are already in predevelopment

m1.png

Sem Título-5.png

final.png

If I made a mistake of grammar, I'm sorry, my English is not so good. Of course the game tell with a translator with more experience than I. All feedback to the project is accepted this done with respect, I'd like to know the opinion of the users of this forum, thanks, A kiss from your Brazilian brother;

~ Wclear

Last edited by a moderator:

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds cool.. Good luck pal. 

IamGilgamesh

Game Developer - Rapper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So 8 bit? Not 16? Which maker? You only need spriters and mappers then? Orrrr?

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would've been solemnly interested in helping but uh... what brought me down was the 8bit stuff.

Lymmet

the Oddborne
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interesting. Whadaya need help with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally did a test of sorts for the opening of my game... ... including this shot here.
My current status!?
It might be... QUAKE!!! :o
At least that was true several hours ago. :p
Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hnhat