FinalHowl's Works, and Works in Progress

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by FinalHowl, Aug 6, 2014.

Tags:
  1. FinalHowl

FinalHowl Frozen Tyrant Member

First Language:
    English
    [​IMG]

Say hello to June~

Hello Everyone. A few days ago, I requested some assistance with locating some images of a large predatory cat, but ended up settling for a

fox/wolf. That being said, what I found was nice, but not quite what I was looking for. So, I decided to create my own, using the coyote/wolf/fox as a reference. The Coyote I referenced was by starfoxlover (http://starfoxluver.deviantart.com/art/Decus-XP-195975672) Anyways, I know its not done yet, but I only have 9-10 more frames left to do. (haven't decided if I'm going to make a sitting/ laying sprite.

So, after that boring stuff.... If anyone has any requests I will take one at a time every once in awhile. I take my work slow and tediously, so I'm not going to pump out stuff rapidly.... But what I do work on, I try to do to the best of my ability. Quantity over quality and all that.

Also, so nobody is dissapointed. The amount I understand is pretty limited, such as how to make large sprites, or making animated tiles and such. However; I like to think of myself of an incredibly fast learner, provided i am given instruction. If there is something you really want done, if you want to link tutorials, or try and teach me I'll give it a go, and add it to my skill set for future use.

Some things I would like to learn, is making animated battlers (so I can use the above creature as a battler, or special attack in battle. Also, I plan on making a massive enemy, and the only way to make something large enough for that would be to make a tileset for it... I need a large dragon, and serpent at least 9x9 or more tiles large (Yeah... I know...).

If I think I can do your request justice, I will accept and give it my all, otherwise I will be honest and tell you the truth and pass on the task to one of my seniors.

Please be as detailed as possible with your request, and what you want. I will do my best to fulfill your needs.