RadiantCadenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I tried looking up how to change the player's walk speed, and the only advice I could find was using set-move-route to double or halve it. Both are more extreme than I would like so I was wondering if it were somehow possible to make it something like 1.5 the default walkspeed?

Can that be done or would it mess with the engine? (Some grid based systems do not like it when the move-speed in pixels per step has fractions and such)

I wanted to disable dashing but make the player just a little bit faster, but the 2x speed is a bit much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria