Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

So I thought I'd try my hand at making some battlers 'cause, well why not? :D
They're hand drawn and colored so they're definitely not everyone's cup-o-tea but you never know, someone might like 'm right?

You'll also notice I'll be switching between two different art styles since I've never learned to stick with just one lol

Free for non-commercial and commercial use as long as you give credit (would be nice if you let me know you're using them though).
Credits: Finnuval
Edits: Yes as long as you credit me for the original.
Repost: No. Link back to this thread.

They're intended for MV but if you can find a use for them elsewhere then that's cool to! (Feel free to decrease/increase them in size as you see fit for your game).
I won't be taking requests but anyone is free to drop some ideas on here and who knows I might get around to making something mentioned :D

My first battlers are all Shroom-based battlers :

00Finn-CrazyBattler01.png00Finn-TrainingDummy01.png 00Finn-WildRose.png 00Finn-AngryTree01.png 00Finn-AngryRoot01.png 00Finn-BigBug01.png 00Finn-Mist01.png 00Finn-Mimic01.png 00Finn-WildRose02.png00Finn-Pixie01.png

00Finn-AngelChristmass.png 00Finn-BatChristmass-M.png 00Finn-BatChristmass-S.png 00Finn-DevilChristmass.png 00Finn-DragonChristmas.png 00Finn-GhostChristmass.png 00Finn-Gingerbread1.png 00Finn-Gingerbread2.png 00Finn-Gingerbread3.png 00Finn-ReindeerChristmass.png 00Finn-Santa.png 00Finn-SantaWife.png 00Finn-ScorpionChristmass.png 00Finn-SlimeChristmass1.png 00Finn-SlimeChristmass2.png 00Finn-SlimeChristmass3.png 00Finn-Snowman1.png 00Finn-Snowman2.png 00Finn-ZombieChristmass1.png 00Finn-ZombieChristmass2.png

If the pictures don't show up (as sometimes they do on this site) refresh the page or right-click and view them in a separate window usually does the trick!)

Last edited:

Mystic_Enigma

Seething with rage?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mushrooms! So many odd fungi. Cool battlers, friend!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval So am I a good kind of mushroom, or a dangerous poisonous one?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval That is awesome! I look like an old angry mushroom that wants to take over the world though (I really do want to take over the world). I might add myself as a boss in my game hahaha!

Thanks for the battler!

shadefoundry

Is Sinistar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow these are pretty sweet, I especially like the Shroomposer. I'll be looking for somewhere to use these at some point. :)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@shadefoundry thanks. Glad you like 'm. If you have any ideas for more I'm open to suggestions ;)

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you going to draw every kind of mushroom?

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kupotepo I'll be drawing shrooms as long as I've got the inspiration to

SanZhang

Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the variety of the shrooms, especially that old music conductor and the masked green guy below (looks futuristic reminds me doctor oct :p)..
scary and funny to imagine if I ever met a shroom like that, battling that kind of enemy..
I never imagined Beethovens music will damage me but now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor