DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking good so far. I also plan to use low numbers for mine. I love tactical games.

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@DianteC When it comes to stats for weapons and classes, I am using FE13 (Awakening) as a basis.

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That good for reference. If I may ask, what did you use for the permadeath? I've been looking all over for that @JtheDuelist

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Look for DreamX_Permadeath. I actually found it pretty easily.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
After some testing- the current permadeath plugin in use doesn't really help. Might put that on the back burner for now.

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After some testing- the current permadeath plugin in use doesn't really help. Might put that on the back burner for now.
You'd think it would be simple to use. But when placing it with a tactical system it just plops.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@DianteC It was clearly made solely for the traditional battle system, it seems.

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yea, it sucks. But hey, It happens. Maybe Permadeath wasn't meant to be.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good work @JtheDuelist, Me and my team could give you a helping hand for Fire Emblem Artwork, Database and Plugins (if Possible) if you need.
Of course When we're done with MM : Pocket Monsters

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have to say, I really love this idea! I'm in full support of this project because I really love FF tactics and the FE series all the same!! ^_^

Wish you the very best on this!! :D

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Just a heads up, guys, the finished database will not include weapons and items that are well known or has a specific character's name in it. This means things such as the Omega Yato, Falchion, Ragnell, Fujin Yumi, Tyrfing, Hauteclere, Orsin's Hatchet, Azura's Salve, Binding Blade, etc. will not be in the default database- this is primarily a precaution from copyright issues. My only exception are weapons whose names are mythology-based or are RPG commonplace, such as Durandal, Gungnir, Gae Bolg, Vulnerary, Potion, etc.

EDIT: After some research, a lot of FE's weapons are named after mythology, so if I went with their original etymology, I could include a few classics (like Ragnelle instead of Ragnell, Tervingi instead of Tyrfing, Almace instead of Armads, etc.)

EDIT 2: It took most of my time today, but I finally got the big important SRPG plugin fully translated (at least everything a normal user would see without using a text or JS editor) into English. Whoo boy, now I have to do it for its companion tile toner plugin...
SRPG Plugin Translated.png

Last edited:

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Update: Databasing is going good, and there is now a recruitment post for anyone interested in helping out.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@hadtoregister It would be better not to since the SRPG plugin is not only very dependent on SAN_TileToner (which it needs to display a character's movement and attack range spaces as solid colors) but also a template is better suited because just using the plugin as is is difficult unless you are fluent in JS.

hadtoregister

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@hadtoregister It would be better not to since the SRPG plugin is not only very dependent on SAN_TileToner (which it needs to display a character's movement and attack range spaces as solid colors) but also a template is better suited because just using the plugin as is is difficult unless you are fluent in JS.
Thanks anyway. Watching this thread, good luck with getting things in place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyles85