Firgof's CRT Monitor Effect

TheWhiteRose000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I honestly would love this in my game but it zooms in and that doesn't work for me.
XD

jet_black

Hopeless & Hardboiled
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey, 

would you mind putting up a small video where you show the flickering/glitching/ghosting effects?

I am desperatly looking for a plugin that really simulates an old CRT TV. With oversaturated and too bright highlights, RGB glitches, etc.

This may be what I need. Maybe I´ll have some small requests for things to be added to the script or I could suggest something :)

And did you find out how to use it in battle scenes yet? That would be a must-have for me to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Great! I Love it!

If it could be "switchable", I think that it'll be more sweet.

I mean, using plugin command, i want to toggle off / on the effect at certain moment.

...Sorry for my poor English.(つД`)

Drane

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Zoom in games not in 1080p is a problem. Need some flexible options. :( Yep, I fixed it by code edit (just commented zoom-options, it's not so hard).

Last edited by a moderator:

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
@Firgof Nice plugin, but there are no options to turn off, or turn on the effect in game?

EricDias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, is it possible to make it abble to toggle with a switch or something? Cause either having it through out the whole game or not having it at all is kind of restricting :/

EricDias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you make a switch on/switch off command for this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi