Dr. Madd

2nd Division Arbiter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good Day Scripters,

I've got a rather complicated battle system to propose to you all. It's a bit of a challenge though. Here's how it goes:

My game is set on the modern era, the main character can choose from a wide variety of jobs like an infantry, demolitionist, melee fighter, sniper and intel, etc. Okay, here's how the fight system would go.

The battle begins like any other combat.

The actor with the highest Agility gets to move first among the party members.

Here's where it gets messy, the targeting system. It will first prompt the player to CLICK on a targeting reticle that will appear under the party. (This will avoid the players to aim at the target beforehand) The text "GUNS AT THE READY" can be shown in the screen if possible. Any font can be used.

The targeting system starts here. The player will then choose their targets manually by CLICKING on the enemies, additionally, these enemies will have different status reactions for each PART (Head, Left Arm, Right Arm, Legs) that get hit.

The players will have a time limit. To make the shooting a bit more challenging, there will be SHOT DEVIATIONS from the click depending on the weapon (ie Assault Rifles will have a deviations around the target, Grenade Launchers will damage the enemy BELOW the click, and Sniper Rifles will have higher precision.) If the target is not clicked within the time limit, the deviations will be HIGHER!

The ammo determines how many shots can be fired by the equipped GUN CATEGORY (handguns, shotguns, rocket launchers, etc.).

Deviation:

Additionally, the game has a special attack by having the player call in support by calling a radio and having them click on the buttons of the radio or something. The special attack will fail if not manned in the time limit properly.

I know that this seems too ambitious, but I'm betting that this will be really fun if it pushed through! :)

Anyways, any help would greatly be appreciated! Thanks for taking time to read my post! :D

If you're willing to work on this script, you may ask me for the photos and I will provide you with it. I got them from the internet (phone, reticle, bullet, etc) and I'll send you their sources. :D

The images above are simply photoshopped :) )

I'm considering the use of Falcao's Mouse Use System for this. Kudos to him :)

http://falcaorgss.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/mouse-system-buttons-update-1-5/

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeriab

Huggins!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
That is a pretty cool idea. :D

You have explained it well. I always like good script requestions.

Here's a wish for you getting a scripter.

*hugs*

Dr. Madd

2nd Division Arbiter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Zeriab! I'm also hoping for the best!   X ^_^ X

Dr. Madd

2nd Division Arbiter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hopeful bump :S

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetrotal