15098D

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Some strange things are happening in 1850's Britain. Gorgie and his group of friends set off to put a stop to the unnatural happenings, all at the request of a strange being.

This is the first "real game" I've made in RPG Maker, that meaning this is the first one with a proper start and finish. I know I used a lot of default assets, this was more of a passion project than anything else. I just figured I might as well share something that took me this long to make.

The game takes about 6 hours to fully play through and has 3 different endings. It's balanced in such a way that grinding should be minimal. You'll be taken from level 1 to level 9 with new abilities each level up. There's also a post-game that I'm still working on, hence why this is here and not in the Completed Projects section.

Credit to Vlue for enemy HP bars, Thalzon for most of the battlers and XXLShyguy for the Earthbound-style battlers.

Screenshot A.PNG
Screenshot B.PNG
Screenshot C.PNG

Download:
Here it is!

I hope you enjoy :)
Feel free to reply with any questions and such, it's much appreciated

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Totaldramawwe