slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The journey begins with you giving your character a name. A moment after you wake up at an inn with no memory of how you got there. There is an old man at the inn next to the bed that is willing to help you out and he gives you a potion and a sword. When you leave the inn there is also a shop for items in the town. You are able to unlock the door there and get upstairs to the storage for some items that may be some use to you later. As soon as you leave the town, BE CAREFUL. There are monsters around every turn in the over world. There are a few busted up towns, but the only one that might give you anything of use in the one with a locked door. Hit the switch to open the door. Inside you will find a new friend along with a new companion to help you on your journey. You are allowed to have a maid class and a subclass with your character and party members so you can mix and match what might suit you best. You are the one that is chosen to make your own path and choose your own destiny. I made this game so I could see what it was like to make games and I had some inspiration for this game from games such as Final Fantasy and Star ocean.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LnNlzRZvyGk0WDf4PWMuWqp1gqZJqmI9
Please let me know what you guys think.
View attachment 111334 View attachment 111335 View attachment 111336 View attachment 111337 View attachment 110254 View attachment 110255 View attachment 110256

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[mod]Closed at the request of the OP. If you want this thread reopened, please Report this post and leave the reason why.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
wake me up when Photoshop stop crashing everytime
Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamerchix