Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Resource Type: enemy sprites

Maker Format: MZ

Art Style: honestly don't know the differences in styles, but cartoony would probably fit? stuff close to the included enemies in MZ. I am looking to use items not included in the MZ pack.

Description: I am looking for sprites for my early stage enemies, I plan to use a side view battler. And its mostly random encounters so I dont think I need map sprites to walk around. Even just getting ahold of five from this list is a good start. I am looking for either already made ones for free use, free commissions, or commissions if anyone is interested, but I have no clue what the standard cost of that would be yet >.<

Reference Images: 1627408218065.png1627408324185.png

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
More than five of those are included with RPG Maker (off the top of my head, you should already have a bat, imp, insect, ooze, scorpion, spider, fairy, rat (mouse),snake, and something plant-y).

So if there's some reason you don't want to use all of that stuff you already paid for, you should include that in your art style or other instructions, what about the included images you dislike.

FlashMagic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
More than five of those are included with RPG Maker (off the top of my head, you should already have a bat, imp, insect, ooze, scorpion, spider, fairy, rat (mouse),snake, and something plant-y).

So if there's some reason you don't want to use all of that stuff you already paid for, you should include that in your art style or other instructions, what about the included images you dislike.
I am looking to move off the default items in the package

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arnard