Fishing Mechanic

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, this is my first time posting here so this will be heavily flawed. I've come to ask for help with a fishing mechanic sort of reminiscent to the "Variables Guide" fishing but with a different system. So what I'm thinking is something where you cast the lure, it waits a specific amount of time and then you have to hit "z" to real it in, just like in the Variables one but I want it to have the specific times be for specific fish, but also have the "hit Z to real" function in. I cannot figure it out and I know It's a lot to ask but I'd just like to know if anyone could help. Thank you. 

araraf

'Poop' /Araraf Companies/
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you please post a link to the guide? >.<

araraf

'Poop' /Araraf Companies/
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aaand... What you already have? Like I mean, do you have for example the lure part, or randomly generated fishes part?

Edit: Well, I have to try it out, but should be enough to add a conditional branch on button being pressed in the fisihnig event from the tutorial. Saddly I gotta go so I wonn't be able to...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
sorry again, I'm completely new to the whole forum board. No I do not have any example, I actually lost the drive it was on so I thought I'd ask here for help. I'm very sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacktarma