Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I've created an (animated, if it matters- I'm using Yanfly's animated enemies script & DreamX's extension script that allows for more frames) enemy battler with a size of 816 x 624 (the screen size). I'd like to portray a giant monster by making the battler fill the screen, but it doesn't seem to be possible since the "Troops" window only allows you to place enemies within certain borders. The sprite is either cut off vertically or horizontally, depending on where I place it.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Play around with the a plugin that lets you scale your battlers or reize image to fit your needs.

MechScapeZH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Play around with the a plugin that lets you scale your battlers or reize image to fit your needs.
I actually tried setting the Scale (via Yanfly's plugin) to 200%, but it just put the battler off of the screen since it multiplied the empty space in the spritesheet as well as the sprite itself.

Thank you for your help & comment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallenism