Jimmyodi841

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to set the enemy to full screen.

But at this point it is the limit.

RPG MAKERMV.jpg
How can I put the image more below?

SGHarlekin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think posting the same question in 2 different threads is going to help mate.
Short answer is you can't. RPG maker doesn't give you more working space
in order to not cover the HUD. I'd assume you could find a way around it with a plugin/script somehow, but I don't know any.

(On a side note, I don't see any reason why you would even want an enemy sprite to be behind your HUD. Care to elaborate?)

Jimmyodi841

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think posting the same question in 2 different threads is going to help mate.
Short answer is you can't. RPG maker doesn't give you more working space
in order to not cover the HUD. I'd assume you could find a way around it with a plugin/script somehow, but I don't know any.

(On a side note, I don't see any reason why you would even want an enemy sprite to be behind your HUD. Care to elaborate?)
Sorry, I tried to delete the other thread but I couldn't.
I'm new to the Forum and I don't really know how it works.

I ask because I've played some and I know it's possible. But I have no idea how they do it.

SGHarlekin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't delete posts. And it's definitely not doable by default. You might want to do a post in plugin requests. Someone might know something.

KawaiiKid

Local Weeb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could just edit the image and put blank space above the enemy so when it centers her it pushes her down.

SGHarlekin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you sure about that? I haven't tested it but doesn't it default to pushing the image out of screen on the top side instead?

KawaiiKid

Local Weeb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you sure about that? I haven't tested it but doesn't it default to pushing the image out of screen on the top side instead?
Nope, not sure about that. Was just an idea. I've never ran into this problem, so just spitballing

Jimmyodi841

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfexplorer