Fitting (stretching) game to browser window size (web embed)

orzlab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm enjoying MV so far and I especially love how many deployment options there are.

However, when I'm embedding my game as part of a web site, I noticed that the game window/viewer doesn't scale to fit the window size.  I know the preview player/'application' that is used to play the game via Windows is actually just (a modified version of?) Chromium, and that stretches to fit the window just fine.

I've looked at the html file (index.html) and several of the JS libraries that come with it, but I can't seem to figure out why it doesn't scale to fit external browser windows.  Am I missing something very obvious?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firegeek94