orzlab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm enjoying MV so far and I especially love how many deployment options there are.

However, when I'm embedding my game as part of a web site, I noticed that the game window/viewer doesn't scale to fit the window size.  I know the preview player/'application' that is used to play the game via Windows is actually just (a modified version of?) Chromium, and that stretches to fit the window just fine.

I've looked at the html file (index.html) and several of the JS libraries that come with it, but I can't seem to figure out why it doesn't scale to fit external browser windows.  Am I missing something very obvious?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My mom is finally coming home tonight! In the meantime, Wishful Wanda is back in production.
SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bagy