ProfessorCreepyPasta

Horror Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm planning on making my own FNaF fan game on RPG Maker MV and I was wondering if there is a FNaF resource pack out there anywhere or if anyone has one they can send me. I've looked up some sprites and they look pretty good and all but I was wondering if there are any out there that not a lot of people use. I'd definitely give credit to anyone who makes some. Please let me know if you know of any. Thanks!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hmm...?
I could not find a resource pack that is not used very much but i found this from another forum page
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/fnaf-tilesets-for-mv.70835/
wintyrbarnes said:
Not all one tileset "pack," but you might be able to put something together with these parts:

• Chiara has A5 checkered tiles in various colors
  • Zyphli has office tiles that match the RTP Sci-Fi tiles
  • For VXA, but QuizicalGin has lots of tiles, including some horror/gore ones
  • Another for VXA, but KanaX has some food you could probably use, and in this thread posted some rotten food tiles

Hope that helps! :)
If that can help you then ok?
For sprites:
These are from Chaosian1 so if you are going to use them be sure to credit him!
I hope this helps!

ProfessorCreepyPasta

Horror Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
wintyrbarnes said
Not all one tileset "pack," but you might be able to put something together with these parts:

• Chiara has A5 checkered tiles in various colors
  • Zyphli has office tiles that match the RTP Sci-Fi tiles
  • For VXA, but QuizicalGin has lots of tiles, including some horror/gore ones
  • Another for VXA, but KanaX has some food you could probably use, and in this thread posted some rotten food tiles

Hope that helps! :)
See those are some of the tile-sets you can use...

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

bws81691, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged your posts together this time. In the future please use the 'Edit' button to add something to your last post

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I don't recall double posting
Just so you know as I realize our definition is different from other places: Double posting is posting right after yourself, not posting the same thing twice. You first quoted A_Crazy_Town_Official and then posted this:
"Also those are VX Ace tiles so they may not be the correct size."
You can actually see that I merged your posts together as it says: Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Just so you know as I realize our definition is different from other places: Double posting is posting right after yourself, not posting the same thing twice. You first quoted A_Crazy_Town_Official and then posted this:
"Also those are VX Ace tiles so they may not be the correct size."
You can actually see that I merged your posts together as it says: Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 11:38 AM
Oooh... Thanks for clearing that out! I didnt know what happened since i am new to the forum and not really into checking every detail lke last edited and such...

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

borrny, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Also, don't post meaningless posts or I'll delete the next one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jundoe