FIXED - Battle Back Bug with Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads Enabled

snowy-scales

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i'm using the most recent update on steam, and on a brand new project. the only things i've done is exchange the music/battlebacks for the compressed versions, changed the window graphic, set it to side view battles, and changed the screen size in Community_Basic plugin to match the battle backs sizes.

the plugins i have are Community_Basic and MadeWithMV (which came pre-installed when making the project) and Yanfly's Grid-Free Doddads and the Doodad Expansion.

without Grid-Free Doodads the battlebacks load perfectly.

with Grid-Free Doodads the battlebacks become this:

i just don't understand why adding grid-free doodads messes up the battlebacks? what on earth is going on?

Last edited:

VeryXInh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
i just don't understand why adding grid-free doodads messes up the battlebacks? what on earth is going on?
No it's not because Yanfly Grid Doodad but because you Community Basic plugin, just remove that one (or resize your battleback image)

snowy-scales

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
damn. i mean i was going to add Core Engine anyways, but why on earth won't Community Basic work with Doodads? that seems really weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1