RMMV [Fixed] Console not working when SRD Tools Engine is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like the title says while SRD's Tools Engine is ON the console does not receive or spit out any new inputs. I can't really close the editor either because it automatically closes the console, and pressing f12 opens both the blank console and the editor.

Edit: Yeah after so long I forgot you can open the console with the f8 key lmao I've always used f12! So I can just use that, I'm seepy no mind me :kaocry:Okay stop looking at my derpiness now!

1601431950514.png

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildsky